Topic Wiki

Chase Recon #1: 1-888-270-2127 or 1-888-245-0625 (no longer in service) 1-800-527-7419[Mon-Fri 7:00AM-10:00PM Sat 8:00AM-5:00PM Sun 9:00AM-5:00PM ET]
Chase Recon #2: 1-888-609-7805 [Mon-Fri 8:00AM-5:00 PM ET]
Chase Business Recon #: 1-800-453-9719 [Mon-Fri 8:00AM-5:00PM ET]

Chase Fraud # 1: 1-877-470-9042  [Mon-Fri 8:00AM-8:00PM ET]
Chase Fraud # 2: 1-800-278-8830
(If you have a fraud alert on your account, recon will instantly transfer you here for verification, so you might as well call directly)

To fax in verification documents:
#1: 888-643-9624
#2: 888-643-9628
#3: 201-328-3289 (according to a rep from this dept, it's quicker than the other listed numbers)

Chase CS #: 1-800-432-3117

To know whether your application is pending or declined:
Call CS 1-888-338-2586 or 1-800-432-3117 and press # or 1. (If it's asking for your full 16 digits account number, it's 1. If it's asking for only your last 4 digits, it's #)
Press 3, then 1, then key in your SSN.
If you hear:
This application is being reviewed. You will be notified in writing of our decision, in approximately 2 weeks
It's pending.
If you hear:
This application is being reviewed. You will be notified in writing, within 7 to 10 business days, of our decision
It's been declined.

Business cards application status: call 800-453-9719.

7-10 day message on the business application line does not mean a denial.

No matter what the status of your app is or what the page said after you hit submit or what Chase emailed you, etc... CALL TODAY! Any "pending" issues can either be addressed once you get your letter in the mail in 2 weeks, or you can JUST CALL TODAY!
And if at first you don't succeed HUCA, HUCA, HUCA etc. If they tell you there's a max of 2 cards per 30 days, HUCA!
PS: If the reason you were declined on a 5/24 card is 5/24, and you are indeed 5/24, YOU WILL NOT GET APPROVED.

Author Topic: Chase Reconsideration  (Read 2414796 times)

Offline SPLP

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Chase Reconsideration
« Reply #3000 on: June 07, 2013, 01:01:52 PM »
IM VERY NEW TO ALL THIS, I STARTET SINCE DANS SEMINAR IN BP, BTW I DO HAVE A REALLY GOOD CREDIT WITH AMEX FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS,ANYWAY PLEASE ADVISE.. I REALLY WANT THE SAPPHIRE...

since a few of us have taken the time to reply with basically the same ,Please  lets us know what u did

one last point and i will end it --I  have read that some have gotten cards and in a few weeks were told they were cncld -- not trying to scare u as I think  it is not possible to scare yoU , just info

Offline ilherman

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: June 07, 2013, 01:27:49 PM »
the world is not coming to an end and this is ur last chance to get a card , u can call all u want but I think it is wiser not to eat a weeks worth of food in one meal as u may get ill

S-L-O-W --D-O-W -N
are u talking to my case? please explain.
You can say what you think when you think what you say.

Offline Saver2000

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: June 07, 2013, 01:33:18 PM »
just did a 5bm with chase, never had any cards from chase before, opened a checking account with 13,000 dollars a few days before... got instant approval for ink plus, so i called in, and after huca.. got approved for another ink bold and united, everything together totaling a 9000 dollar credit , how do i get approved for the other 2 cards, sapphire, and ba? trying huca does not work they keep on saying to many cards in a very short time and they dont want to shift credit lines any advice?
5bm with no prior chase history  :o
Good luck.

Offline ilherman

• View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: June 07, 2013, 01:36:57 PM »
since a few of us have taken the time to reply with basically the same ,Please  lets us know what u did

one last point and i will end it --I  have read that some have gotten cards and in a few weeks were told they were cncld -- not trying to scare u as I think  it is not possible to scare yoU , just info
  so ur all saying i should not even try get approved for the 4'd cardb beacouse i may couse them to close all my cards ... btw i love when ppl scare me... so i know what not to do.. this is the reason y im here ...to lern..
any way for the first 3 cards that i got approved already do i need to b scared of A/A?

Offline MEIR613

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: June 07, 2013, 01:39:20 PM »
  so ur all saying i should not even try get approved for the 4'd cardb beacouse i may couse them to close all my cards ... btw i love when ppl scare me... so i know what not to do.. this is the reason y im here ...to lern..
any way for the first 3 cards that i got approved already do i need to b scared of A/A?
No, just stop here. Spend normally and you should be fine.

Offline SPLP

• View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: June 07, 2013, 03:10:02 PM »
No, just stop here. Spend normally and you should be fine.

AND --start reading dans more , you WILL gain a IVY LEAGUE  education free of charge

Offline YT

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: June 07, 2013, 03:49:29 PM »
IM VERY NEW TO ALL THIS, I STARTET SINCE DANS SEMINAR IN BP, BTW I DO HAVE A REALLY GOOD CREDIT WITH AMEX FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS,ANYWAY PLEASE ADVISE.. I REALLY WANT THE SAPPHIRE...

And please stop using caps

Offline mochada

• View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: June 09, 2013, 01:57:17 PM »
I already had the Chase SP Visa + MC.  I cancelled the SP Visa about 2 months ago when the $95 hit (after having it for 2 yrs) and reapplied today.  I was denied.  I spoke to a representative at Chase Reconsideration who told me Chase changed their policy about having both the SP Visa and MC open.  Supposedly, Chase will not allow you to open an new Visa/MC if you already have the other open....has anyone else had this issue? She told me I was grandfathered in to the "old policy" which allowed me to have both the Visa and MC open...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 02:01:36 PM by jagstangx »

Offline ilherman

• View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: June 09, 2013, 02:10:12 PM »
I already had the Chase SP Visa + MC.  I cancelled the SP Visa about 2 months ago when the $95 hit (after having it for 2 yrs) and reapplied today.  I was denied.  I spoke to a representative at Chase Reconsideration who told me Chase changed their policy about having both the SP Visa and MC open.  Supposedly, Chase will not allow you to open an new Visa/MC if you already have the other open....has anyone else had this issue? She told me I was grandfathered in to the "old policy" which allowed me to have both the Visa and MC open...
as far as i know , just offer them to close the MC and shift over the credit to the new sapphire visa , then u can convert it to master again

Offline avadah

• View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: June 09, 2013, 03:36:03 PM »
not so easy to get the mastercard now

Offline MEIR613

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: June 09, 2013, 05:00:10 PM »
Old news.

Offline montey

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: June 11, 2013, 05:15:26 PM »
Applied for Ink Plus and SP, got SP after a call and got rejected for the Plus after two calls! So frustrating! Any tips or am I done?

Offline Marco Polo

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 104
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: June 11, 2013, 05:17:59 PM »
Applied for Ink Plus and SP, got SP after a call and got rejected for the Plus after two calls! So frustrating! Any tips or am I done?
HUCA HUCA HUCA. You can also try SM'ing them.
Quaerite et Invenietis.

Offline montey

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: June 11, 2013, 08:22:04 PM »
HUCA HUCA HUCA. You can also try SM'ing them.

Maybe I told them the wrong things, but they kept saying my business hasn't had revenue long enough, etc.
Also the second rep kept referring back to my conversation with the first CSR which wasn't very positive.

Send SM via existing Chase bank account login?

EMES

« Reply #3014 on: June 11, 2013, 08:35:17 PM »
Maybe I told them the wrong things, but they kept saying my business hasn't had revenue long enough, etc.
Also the second rep kept referring back to my conversation with the first CSR which wasn't very positive.

Send SM via existing Chase bank account login?
yes doesn't hurt to try . But I suggest u look over the benefits of the cards and reconsider one card at a time ... Meaning only discussing 1 are wen they ask.
And explain how these benefits will help u run your business better and increase revenue .
And never mention the sign up bonus

Offline rochel

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3015 on: June 12, 2013, 12:25:16 AM »
I have been denied plus because I already have ink l have huca'ed a few times with out any luck, what would be a valuable reason of why I would need both these cards, they are quite similar, no?

Offline compddd

• View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: June 12, 2013, 01:07:48 AM »
Separate spending? Wanting to keep some charges on the Plus since its a CC and other charges on the Bold since it's a charge card?

Offline Moshe123

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
« Reply #3017 on: June 12, 2013, 08:49:54 AM »
2 SMs and multiple HUCAs and I didn't succeed in opening my 3rd business card even when offering to close other cards. It's my first time with Chase business cards.

Offline dave

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: June 12, 2013, 08:58:43 AM »
2 SMs and multiple HUCAs and I didn't succeed in opening my 3rd business card even when offering to close other cards. It's my first time with Chase business cards.

Also first time with chase businiss

Did 3bm got approved for plus no luck on plus
How did u get approved for second one?
I tried SM multiple HUCA everyone with same answer not Qualified

Offline Moshe123

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
« Reply #3019 on: June 12, 2013, 09:05:22 AM »

Also first time with chase businiss

Did 3bm got approved for plus no luck on plus
How did u get approved for second one?
I tried SM multiple HUCA everyone with same answer not Qualified

First was approve on first call with new credit, second was approved on same call by closing another card and transferring credit line. Should have done the third app before calling recon...