Topic Wiki

Chase Recon #1: 1-888-270-2127 or 1-888-245-0625 (no longer in service) 1-800-527-7419[Mon-Fri 7:00AM-10:00PM Sat 8:00AM-5:00PM Sun 9:00AM-5:00PM ET]
Chase Recon #2: 1-888-609-7805 [Mon-Fri 8:00AM-5:00 PM ET]
Chase Business Recon #: 1-800-453-9719 [Mon-Fri 8:00AM-5:00PM ET]

Chase Fraud # 1: 1-877-470-9042  [Mon-Fri 8:00AM-8:00PM ET]
Chase Fraud # 2: 1-800-278-8830
(If you have a fraud alert on your account, recon will instantly transfer you here for verification, so you might as well call directly)

To fax in verification documents:
#1: 888-643-9624
#2: 888-643-9628
#3: 201-328-3289 (according to a rep from this dept, it's quicker than the other listed numbers)

Chase CS #: 1-800-432-3117

To know whether your application is pending or declined:
Call CS 1-888-338-2586 or 1-800-432-3117 and press # or 1. (If it's asking for your full 16 digits account number, it's 1. If it's asking for only your last 4 digits, it's #)
Press 3, then 1, then key in your SSN.
If you hear:
This application is being reviewed. You will be notified in writing of our decision, in approximately 2 weeks
It's pending.
If you hear:
This application is being reviewed. You will be notified in writing, within 7 to 10 business days, of our decision
It's been declined.

Business cards application status: call 800-453-9719.

7-10 day message on the business application line does not mean a denial.

No matter what the status of your app is or what the page said after you hit submit or what Chase emailed you, etc... CALL TODAY! Any "pending" issues can either be addressed once you get your letter in the mail in 2 weeks, or you can JUST CALL TODAY!
And if at first you don't succeed HUCA, HUCA, HUCA etc. If they tell you there's a max of 2 cards per 30 days, HUCA!
PS: If the reason you were declined on a 5/24 card is 5/24, and you are indeed 5/24, YOU WILL NOT GET APPROVED.

Author Topic: Chase Reconsideration  (Read 2374817 times)

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Re: Chase Reconsideration
« Reply #560 on: January 09, 2012, 02:35:26 AM »
Such hateful words you spew.

I don't have newbies, I hate n00bs. I especially hate n00bs who don't mature.

At least I'm not the only one who thinks so.
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline Fefferkorn

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 09, 2012, 02:40:08 AM »
I already spent like $8000 on my wife's brand new IB, should I pay it off before calling chase for her CO and SP or it doesn't make a difference?

Online AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #562 on: January 09, 2012, 02:45:29 AM »
....I especially hate n00bs who don't mature that even with my eleven thousand posts people don't just agree with everything I say. Just shocking.

#wishIhadmorecontrol

#maybewhenIreach20000?

ftfy
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 09, 2012, 03:07:17 AM »
ftfy

You've clearly missed my point, if that's what I wanted to say, it'd say it. I posted this only a few days after you joined, maybe (albeit doubtful) it'll help you understand my point:

If you're posting just to inflate your post count, trust me, it gets boring very quickly. For me it's more about the community (I was the first to mention the 100k Sapphire bonus on DDF), and (aside from the n00b annoyances) there's always more to share.

And this subsequent post in the same thread:

IMHO n00bism is more about netiquette (lack thereof actually) rather than post count.

Or maybe this post will help clarify my position:

Newbies learn, n00bs never mature and often morph into leaches or trolls (IMHO).

Oh, and the value you place on post counts (you have the highest daily average on this site, by far) is a total n00bism.
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Online AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #564 on: January 09, 2012, 03:12:51 AM »
A+ work, really.

You work that DDF search bar like a red-headed step child.

#standingO

P.S. Your not a readhead are you? ;)
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline YankyDoodle

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 09, 2012, 09:14:32 AM »
A+ work, really.

#standingO

Classic deflection. You seem to employ that technique alot. Not trying to tag team here, just wanted to point that out. I'm not going to quote every occurence (Cbs maybe?) but I would venture to say that you deflect your critics (generally) reasonable points well over 50% of the time.

Offline Fefferkorn

• View Profile
« Reply #566 on: January 09, 2012, 09:47:27 AM »
I already spent like $8000 on my wife's brand new IB, should I pay it off before calling chase recon for her CO and SP or it doesn't make a difference?

Offline Fefferkorn

• View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 09, 2012, 10:35:02 AM »
I already spent like $8000 on my wife's brand new IB, should I pay it off before calling chase recon for her CO and SP or it doesn't make a difference?
IT DID NOT MATTER!!
This is how it went:
Called first about CO and she kept on saying I had too much new credit with Chase in the past 12 months (BA and IB) so she ultimately said if I close down BA she can replace it for CO which I did. Before I did that I brought up my SP application and she said they can't open so many accounts, and I said I'm only asking for the current CL to be split be she wouldn't budge.
Hung up, called again within a minute about SP and the guy right away offered to move some cl from the BA into SP so I did and he said the card is on the way!!

My only concern is that since the CO didn't show in the system by the 2nd phonecall and the guy moved from BA which was nonexistent by the time of the 2nd phonecall, will there be an issue here or will the credit come off the CO no problem?

Online AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 09, 2012, 11:02:34 AM »
Classic deflection. You seem to employ that technique alot. Not trying to tag team here, just wanted to point that out. I'm not going to quote every occurence (Cbs maybe?) but I would venture to say that you deflect your critics (generally) reasonable points well over 50% of the time.

Thanks for the contribution. I'm truly sorry I could not satiate your (apparent) sadistic need for me to directly respond point by point to every mention of the word n00b on DDF since time immemorial for your morning's continued entertainment. I don't know who you are, and frankly I don't care, but if you were chomping at the bit waiting for that, there are likely larger issues at play.

Now, sir, please return from whence you came: Asher0's coattails.

Offline YankyDoodle

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 09, 2012, 11:16:23 AM »
Thanks for the contribution. I'm truly sorry I could not satiate your (apparent) sadistic need for me to directly respond point by point to every mention of the word n00b on DDF since time immemorial for your morning's continued entertainment. I don't know who you are, and frankly I don't care, but if you were chomping at the bit waiting for that, there are likely larger issues at play.

Now, sir, please return from whence you came: Asher0's coattails.

Yup, you would truly make a great case study.

Offline Fefferkorn

• View Profile
« Reply #570 on: January 09, 2012, 11:25:56 AM »
IT DID NOT MATTER!!
This is how it went:
Called first about CO and she kept on saying I had too much new credit with Chase in the past 12 months (BA and IB) so she ultimately said if I close down BA she can replace it for CO which I did. Before I did that I brought up my SP application and she said they can't open so many accounts, and I said I'm only asking for the current CL to be split be she wouldn't budge.
Hung up, called again within a minute about SP and the guy right away offered to move some cl from the BA into SP so I did and he said the card is on the way!!

My only concern is that since the CO didn't show in the system by the 2nd phonecall and the guy moved from BA which was nonexistent by the time of the 2nd phonecall, will there be an issue here or will the credit come off the CO no problem?
Update: I can already see online that the BA cl was cut in half and card was closed. Does that mean that everything is ok???

Offline Lamdan

• View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 09, 2012, 02:03:31 PM »
I've made hundreds of dollars off of both AJK and AsherO's posts. You've both helped many people make lots of $. that's the main thing. SHALOM!!
DD.com Main Site Deals 0 = DDF Loser

Offline arch

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 09, 2012, 04:27:35 PM »
I've made hundreds of dollars off of both AJK and AsherO's posts. You've both helped many people make lots of $. that's the main thing. SHALOM!!
Ive made thousands...... Thank you both, (and Dan too while im at it)
Learner-Churner or Churner-Learner?

Online AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 09, 2012, 04:39:06 PM »

Ive made thousands...... Thank you both, (and Dan too while im at it)

Much appreciated, guys.

Offline twentie4hrs

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 09, 2012, 04:40:31 PM »
A penny saved is 1 cent

Offline Steven

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 09, 2012, 06:07:00 PM »
+1
Srry for my ignorance, but you +1 on his your welcome? or did you mean to also thank them (I think you meant the later, but im not sure if thats what a +1 would mean? yes Ive seen the thread about +1)

Offline Cbs

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: HHonors Gold, Delta Diamond Medallion, AA Platinum Pro
« Reply #576 on: January 09, 2012, 06:30:31 PM »
Correct, which is why some members here with 1000s of posts are still n00bs in my eyes.
there arent too many members that have 1000s of posts, so "some" is a nice few of them which is close to all (if u get what im saying)

A+ work, really.

#standingO

ive never really paid attention to your join date, but now that someone mentioned it, wow! you're one talented man. so many post in just a few months. and i would think that someone that has so many posts would know how to use the search bar inside out, but maybe not because your too busy posting :P

You seem to employ that technique alot. Not trying to tag team here, just wanted to point that out. I'm not going to quote every occurence (Cbs maybe?) but I would venture to say that you deflect your critics (generally) reasonable points well over 50% of the time.
ill pass, but thanx for the offer ;)

Offline twentie4hrs

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 09, 2012, 09:25:46 PM »
Srry for my ignorance, but you +1 on his your welcome? or did you mean to also thank them (I think you meant the later, but im not sure if thats what a +1 would mean? yes Ive seen the thread about +1)

To thank them
A penny saved is 1 cent

Offline dans fan

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 09, 2012, 10:55:40 PM »
I don't have newbies, I hate n00bs. I especially hate n00bs who don't mature.

At least I'm not the only one who thinks so.
i didnt change my mind since then and the 3000 posts since then just proved i was right. (although most of his posts belong in "general discussion") go ahead ajk shoot away

Offline Fefferkorn

• View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 09, 2012, 11:17:49 PM »
Let's get back into topic guys: