Author Topic: Family Cell Phone Plans  (Read 1379 times)

Offline jmoney88

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Family Cell Phone Plans
« on: October 09, 2017, 09:55:57 AM »
I need to make major changes to my current family cell phone plan which would most likely cause me to lose the grandfathered rates I currently have had for the last ~10 years or so. Any recommendations on how to get the best deals for ~6-8 phones. I also operate a small business and can set up all phones under a business plan (if that helps). My current plan uses the business and operates as a business plan not a family plan.

Offline Iz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
Re: Family Cell Phone Plans
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 10:08:47 AM »

Offline steroplasma

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 11:45:12 AM »
I need to make major changes to my current family cell phone plan which would most likely cause me to lose the grandfathered rates I currently have had for the last ~10 years or so. Any recommendations on how to get the best deals for ~6-8 phones. I also operate a small business and can set up all phones under a business plan (if that helps). My current plan uses the business and operates as a business plan not a family plan.
What service do you want ?? In nyc verizon is king total wireless which is a prepaid verizon service has a 4 phone family plan with 25 gb shared for 95 dollars or if you like cricket which works under ATT 5 phones for 100 each with 4 gb of data. But i tried cricket in brooklyn and had very bad service.

Offline jayhal

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 10:18:37 PM »
what do you have now? I just went through the same thing and got my provider to lower my monthly by $75 and i got a mifi with 6gb of data. I have 5 lines with them. Also setup as a SB

Offline ludmila

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 01:37:30 PM »
Not sure how good T Mobile is in NY, i have a business plan with 8 phones with them, happy with price and quality.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.