Author Topic: Help with Ticketmaster - Used Wrong Card by Mistake  (Read 646 times)

Offline yoshapman

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Help with Ticketmaster - Used Wrong Card by Mistake
« on: October 26, 2017, 02:52:09 PM »
Today I bought some event tickets on Ticketmaster, which was accessed using a Capital One Presale code. Usually Ticketmaster only lets you purchase with the credit card used for the presale (for instance, when it's a Mastercard presale, they only show Mastercards on the last page, etc). However, here it showed all cards, and I wasn't paying attention to the fact that I should have purchased it with my Capital One card (which is on the account). I'm worried that the tickets might be canceled (and the first couple people I spoke to at Ticketmaster said they "might" be canceled but couldn't give me answer either way and it could take months, or up to 7 days before the event).  I called up a bunch of times and while no one seems to know the answer right away, it seems they keep coming back with the fact that the credit card can't be switched. One chat rep just said to me that it can definitely be switched and he even asked a supervisor, but I'm waiting for a callback from them. I feel like I'm running in circles here, but was wondering if anyone ever used the wrong card on Ticketmaster or dealt with something like this. Or does anyone have a good contact at Ticketmaster who might be helpful, I find them so difficult to deal with if anything goes wrong.

Also this page on Ticketmaster seems to indicate that if you made a mistake with any billing issues, you can call up and they'll fix it - http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/correcting.html?tm_link=help_nav_4_correcting - but when I spoke with someone, she said it doesn't include credit card numbers, though I would think it does.

http://help.ticketmaster.com/can-i-edit-personal-or-billing-information-on-my-order/ - This also seems to say that they should be able to update any billing issues, and even references the "payment options" tab which only has credit card info on it.

Thanks in advance,  just wanted some guidance or to know if anyone else has ever had a similar issue and how did they get out of it.