Author Topic: Get $10 off a game from topgolf and a free Dr Pepper.  (Read 859 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Get $10 off a game from topgolf and a free Dr Pepper.
« on: November 19, 2020, 12:47:56 AM »
Text to the number 68633 the word Award.

Just curious how many people end up using this offer.

I'm taking a survey how many people used this offer,
 If you do use it please click the like button. ;D

Yes the $10 code is on the bottom of the page, real simple when you go to your Bay to play Just enter that promo code.
 Meaning you don't have to tell anyone you have a promo code, when you're playing and setting up the screen you can just put the promo code.
   for those who never played before, the screen is located by your Bay where you're playing.

Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Re: Get $10 off a game from topgolf and a free Dr Pepper.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 12:56:23 PM »
Hi! Join Topgolf Mobile Alerts today using my link and we'll both get $10 off game play on our next visit. Sign up here: http://vbs.cm/kAONtf

Another way to get $10 off.

Unique code texted is valid for 60 days and redeemable for $10 off Topgolf game play. Only one (1) code may be used per visit, per bay. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion, offer, event or party. Good for one (1) use and remaining value will be forfeited. Cannot be substituted and has no cash value. Valid at Topgolf venues in the U.S. excluding Lounge, Swing Suite and Toptracer Range locations. Maximum of five (5) codes will be delivered for each inviting user for the term of the promotion. Users that have previously signed up, but opted out, do not qualify as new sign ups.

And T-Mobile offers for Sunday a discount.
 And Tuesday is half off day.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Re: Get $10 off a game from topgolf and a free Dr Pepper.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 01:22:50 PM »
I'll take the free Dr. Pepper any day, but (pandemic or not) I'm not going to TopGolf for it :P
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)