Author Topic: Paying credit repair people to remove inquiries in NJ  (Read 6204 times)

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Re: Paying credit repair people to remove inquiries in NJ
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 12:27:15 AM »
You two are really at it today. The 35 guy never said he used the DD blog advertiser, only that he had 35 inquiries removed. We don't know the details, so who are we to decide the situation wasn't legit, and to conclude the advertiser (who might not ever have provided the services) isn't legit.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline dans fan

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 01:55:31 PM »
You two are really at it today. The 35 guy never said he used the DD blog advertiser, only that he had 35 inquiries removed. We don't know the details, so who are we to decide the situation wasn't legit, and to conclude the advertiser (who might not ever have provided the services) isn't legit.
i think i made myself very clear i am not talking about legitimacy i am talking about fixing your credit score if you dont know what they are doing be carefull it might not be such a good idea. i dont know what your not getting about this

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 02:08:34 PM »
i dont know what your not getting about this

If I don't understand you it's probably because you haven't explained yourself.

Offline dans fan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 07:46:33 PM »
If I don't understand you it's probably because you haven't explained yourself.
do you now understant or did i not explain my concern about it

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2011, 01:15:35 AM »
do you now understant or did i not explain my concern about it

Did you explain yourself any better than before?

Offline dans fan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2011, 09:37:20 PM »
Did you explain yourself any better than before?
i thought i made my point very clear but if you dont get it then i will try to explain. we all know a lot of basic maneuvering with cr bumping ect... now if thees guys are doing something that you cant figure out i would be concerned that its not really working for my benefit (although i am not sure of anything its just a concern and therefore would not do it unless i had no other option and i would be stuck) for ex. say they get rid of inq thru a dispute process witch would up my score but cause a flag on my report to beware for fraud activity  (that i would never know about and possibly cc companys see this and this causing me  to never receive instant app witch is very valuable with most comp that dont have a easy reconsideration like chase. my point is if i dont know what they are doing i would keep in mind that it may be harmfull

Offline leeboy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2011, 09:46:45 PM »
i thought i made my point very clear but if you dont get it then i will try to explain. we all know a lot of basic maneuvering with cr bumping ect... now if thees guys are doing something that you cant figure out i would be concerned that its not really working for my benefit (although i am not sure of anything its just a concern and therefore would not do it unless i had no other option and i would be stuck) for ex. say they get rid of inq thru a dispute process witch would up my score but cause a flag on my report to beware for fraud activity  (that i would never know about and possibly cc companys see this and this causing me  to never receive instant app witch is very valuable with most comp that dont have a easy reconsideration like chase. my point is if i dont know what they are doing i would keep in mind that it may be harmfull

Whats CR bumping??

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2011, 12:52:02 AM »

You're possibly just fearmongering. You have no basis for what you're saying, if you want to be wary of their services because you don't know their techniques, that's your prerogative, but it doesn't mean everyone has to feel like you.

Whats CR bumping??

Do a CC forum search for bumpage.

Offline leeboy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2011, 10:40:05 AM »

Do a CC forum search for bumpage.

Sorry I checked and nothing on bumpage except this thread

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2011, 11:16:20 AM »
Sorry I checked and nothing on bumpage except this thread

When you hit the search box it searches whatever page you're on, i.e. the main pg searches all forums, a forum pg (where you see the threads listed) searches the threads in that forum, and when you're in a thread, it's used to search within that thread. Go to the cc forums main page and search from there.

Offline leeboy

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2011, 02:08:33 PM »
When you hit the search box it searches whatever page you're on, i.e. the main pg searches all forums, a forum pg (where you see the threads listed) searches the threads in that forum, and when you're in a thread, it's used to search within that thread. Go to the cc forums main page and search from there.

Thanks