Author Topic: Place to stay in Montreal for Thanksgiving including Shabbos  (Read 582 times)

Offline Atarah

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Place to stay in Montreal for Thanksgiving including Shabbos
« on: November 20, 2017, 03:56:36 PM »
HI

We are 5 adults and need 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.  Many rentals advertise for 10 people to sleep and 1 bathroom. 
Also the people I am going with want to stay either downtown or in Old Montreal. 
I think that staying downtown, especially on Shabbat is going to be boring. 
Where would you suggest staying where it would be nice to walk around and a nice place to stay and sit around and talk in the room/suites.

We are trying to stay in walking distance of the Bagg Shul.  Is it frum?  Does it really exist? What area would make sense to stay near?

Also what sites and types of activities would be good for this time of year and are very Montreal-ish?  Or great in and of themselves.  We plan to do an underground walk, but not sure which tour guide service to use.
Is the Bio-dome good?

Also went through the "eating your way through Montreal" and am wondering if all the places are open still.  Like Mediterraneo Steakhouse.
Great reviews on there BTW.

Hope I am posting in the right place.  Couldn't see how to post on the Montreal masterlist thread.  Thanks so much!
Atarah

Offline BarryLincoln

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, National Executive, Hertz Five Star
Re: Place to stay in Montreal for Thanksgiving including Shabbos
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 04:11:32 PM »
Would post your comment to this thread rather than start new one...

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=47.0