Author Topic: LEGO cupcake cafe $7  (Read 4232 times)

Offline Davidthebest

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2110
    • View Profile
Re: LEGO cupcake cafe $7
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2017, 08:58:19 PM »
it doesn't sound that way, imagine placing an order and then realizing two weeks later that your order was cancelled that's why you never received it because it wasn't in stock.
  I don't think most had such an experience like that.

Would love to hear back what happened with the product keep us posted and do not give up, do not be frustrated from the Indians telling you that they can't do it for you.

I love how much they enforce the rules officially there's no such thing as price adjustments, I just purchased two Braun Series 7 shavers, when I bought them they were selling for $130 and now there were down $115 after spending five minutes on the phone the agreed to do a one time price adjustment for me, I placed two separate orders on two separate accounts and with both calls i managed to have them do a price adjustment for me.
btw your link for the shaver takes me to s scooter

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2017, 09:14:21 PM »
btw your link for the shaver takes me to s scooter
yes that one link was off there's another 2 links for that product on that page.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline TimT

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2017, 09:14:26 PM »
Email confirmation said $7.48 but invoice on amazon has full price
What did your invoice show on the 16th ?

Offline rxmoss

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2017, 09:44:58 PM »
If this had been a gift for a family or friend, I'd fight it...but since I was just going to give it away anyway, it's not worth the fight. I might call tomorrow, but it's just going to make my blood boil even more.

What is the most frustrating is thinking about all of the other deals, coupons, price breaks and other discounts I (think I have) gotten on Amazon. I'm now wondering how many of my orders had a bait and switch like this.

In this case, the evidence of funny business is clear as day (see attached). I didn't even buy the lego cupcake thing the first time it became available at this price. The first time, I was on the fence and by the time I clicked through, it was dead. The second time, I didn't bother changing the quantity to 2 because I didn't want to lose it again...so I bought only one. But it's not like the coupon was a mistake...it came, went, and came again.

I also bought  Minecraft lego set for like $4.40 (which actually is for a nephew) and that seems to have been charged correctly.

Offline Geshmak25

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2017, 03:00:24 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that you've been charged $34.19 instead of $7.48. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you faced.

I've issued the refund of $26.71 to your original payment method. You'll see the refund to your original payment method in the next 3-5 business days.
PUTPAC = PITA

Offline ckmk47

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2017, 03:49:13 AM »
I also bought  Minecraft lego set for like $4.40 (which actually is for a nephew) and that seems to have been charged correctly.
Your story had me a bit concerned for the same reason that you're hopping mad.  I don't want Amazon to unilaterally be able to change the price I agreed to pay for an item. 
I just checked my order of Minecraft Lego.  Because you referenced it and because when my son didn't like it, I checked to see what I paid and was slightly surprised I'd paid so much for a lego set right now. 
So my confirmation says $4.36 and my ship email says $18.39, as does my 'order history'.
I'll be on getting a hold of them on Mon!
My favorite cause: cssy.org

Offline joe1234

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2017, 08:54:23 AM »
Your story had me a bit concerned for the same reason that you're hopping mad.  I don't want Amazon to unilaterally be able to change the price I agreed to pay for an item. 
I just checked my order of Minecraft Lego.  Because you referenced it and because when my son didn't like it, I checked to see what I paid and was slightly surprised I'd paid so much for a lego set right now. 
So my confirmation says $4.36 and my ship email says $18.39, as does my 'order history'.
I'll be on getting a hold of them on Mon!
I've had a very good experience on Sunday...

Offline muttman

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2017, 10:44:44 AM »
Had the same issue. I made two separate orders of one set. One order they charged 7.59 and the other $34.67. Both orders had email confirmations of $7.59.

Called (888) 280-4331, got through to an American right away and she applied a $24.99 credit to my account
I take no responsibility for the results of your actions

Offline rxmoss

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2017, 05:57:57 PM »
Thanks for posting that phone number. I decided to call and am getting a credit. The right result, but an annoying process. Giving the set back to my wife to bring to her office toy drive. Thanks to everyone for your help.

The fact that this could even happen is seriously disconcerting.

Offline myi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2017, 07:08:39 PM »
Thanks for posting that phone number. I decided to call and am getting a credit. The right result, but an annoying process. Giving the set back to my wife to bring to her office toy drive. Thanks to everyone for your help.

The fact that this could even happen is seriously disconcerting.
wow great to hear.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501