Author Topic: Sprint In Toronto  (Read 2049 times)

Offline ez1985

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Sprint In Toronto
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 10:28:15 AM »
Link? I ask because when I called to do it, CSR told me that its only $.20 if calls are to USA (local, for US number) but a call on a sprint phone roaming in Canada to a Canadian number would be more, I didn't question him or anything, I just figured--no big-- I will use my GV number. But good to know this. Thanks.
There is no link because that info is false.  I've been travelling to Canada with Sprint for 3 years now.  There is a $4.99 extra charge a month that will give you calls to canada for 9 cents, otherwise its like 59 cents.

Offline smurf

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 01:52:00 PM »
There is no link because that info is false.  I've been travelling to Canada with Sprint for 3 years now.  There is a $4.99 extra charge a month that will give you calls to canada for 9 cents, otherwise its like 59 cents.
You're probably paying for the sprint worldwide plan; the plan I'm referring to is Canada specific and advertised on the sprint webpage discussing international travel. See the fifth paragraph here  and go here and lookup Canada

Offline shmiel

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2011, 02:50:18 PM »
You're probably paying for the sprint worldwide plan; the plan I'm referring to is Canada specific and advertised on the sprint webpage discussing international travel. See the fifth paragraph here  and go here and lookup Canada
I know which plan you are refering to, and thank you, this is useful info.