Author Topic: Garmin vívosmart HR Activity Tracker Regular Fit $69.95  (Read 4057 times)

Offline shopfdder

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 20
    • View Profile

Offline ludmila

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
Re: Garmin vívosmart HR Activity Tracker Regular Fit $69.95
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 01:34:00 AM »
This is a good fitness tracker, we have 4 of them for a year now , never a problem, purchased at $119, this is a good price, in for 1 as a gift .
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline NTorch

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 10:13:50 AM »
I have a Garmin Vivosmart HR+ which I got last year black friday and I wear daily (other than Shabbos).

The + is for the built in GPS which gives you speed and distance on the tracker while you are running/biking/hiking, etc. Afterwards when you use the app it shows on a satellite map where you travelled and includes elevation and temperature among other stats.

If you are using this for more than just step tracking and will be doing any activities outdoors, its worthwhile to have the GPS.

Best Buy is selling the Vivoactive HR which is an upgrade over the Vivosmart HR+ for 119 as a black friday weekend special. Its normally 249.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/garmin-vivoactive-hr-smartwatch-black/5005900.p?skuId=5005900

This one has a color screen and better fitness tracking than the Vivosmart and also has the built in GPS.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 10:20:31 AM by NTorch »

Offline shopfdder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 11:50:36 AM »
I have a Garmin Vivosmart HR+ which I got last year black friday and I wear daily (other than Shabbos).

The + is for the built in GPS which gives you speed and distance on the tracker while you are running/biking/hiking, etc. Afterwards when you use the app it shows on a satellite map where you travelled and includes elevation and temperature among other stats.

If you are using this for more than just step tracking and will be doing any activities outdoors, its worthwhile to have the GPS.

Best Buy is selling the Vivoactive HR which is an upgrade over the Vivosmart HR+ for 119 as a black friday weekend special. Its normally 249.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/garmin-vivoactive-hr-smartwatch-black/5005900.p?skuId=5005900

This one has a color screen and better fitness tracking than the Vivosmart and also has the built in GPS.

Thanks @ludmila and @NTorch for helpful and useful info to fellow DDFers especially when it comes to differences btwn models as well. Likes for both of you.

Offline shopfdder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 05:17:40 PM »

Did you mean this one btw https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BKUB6BA/?tag=cl03f-20&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Offline NTorch

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 06:35:31 PM »
Did you mean this one btw https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BKUB6BA/?tag=cl03f-20&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Yes, that is the one. Good job.

I bought it for that price at the Best Buy early access sale on Tuesday.

Offline shopfdder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 11:32:38 PM »
Yes, that is the one. Good job.

I bought it for that price at the Best Buy early access sale on Tuesday.

Now if only it would convert those miles you walk to points :)