Author Topic: Hat- Borsalino  (Read 788 times)

Offline av83

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Hat- Borsalino
« on: March 26, 2022, 11:41:57 PM »
I need a new hat. My last one was a borsalino lasted about 5 years. Should i get another Borsalino or are there other less expensive options that are really equal quality? How much do the borsalinos currently cost?

Online myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Re: Hat- Borsalino
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 07:33:32 AM »
I need a new hat. My last one was a borsalino lasted about 5 years. Should i get another Borsalino or are there other less expensive options that aproblem? ally equal quality? How much do the borsalinos currently cost?
If your happy with it. And it lasted 5 years I'm not sure why you're looking elsewhere to save $10.
 Go buy another borsalino branded hat.
 Main difference is a borsalino is a hand crafted hat. While a bollini hat which you'll find inside marcys in lakewood Nj is all machine made. So each has the pros and the cons.

And then you have different snaps, different brims, ribbons, stiching, crowns. And... you have to see what they have and base it off that decide what to choose.

For all you know you'll look decent in a $250 priced hat vs a trionfo which runs at 330. Or for all I know you'll like the beaver hat at 550 which is a better material which may last longer.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501