Author Topic: Dunkin’ Donuts App On The Go 3-6 pm $1.50 any size iced coffee- Chicago -”Chap”  (Read 1261 times)

Offline letav_aved

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Before you jump on me .....
I had a good chap this week and wanted to share it with the chevra....
I order an iced coffee between 3-6 pm ( Chicago) ( not sure of New York has the same promo) and  pay $1.66 after taxesI have been ordering between this time with the app and picking up in the coffee on the way to work in the morning ...they only charge me the $1.66- not the $3.09.
Ie. with the i. The go ordering they charge you at the time you order, not the time you pick up.
I have only tried this with pick up not with drive thru ...... have you tried this? Has it worked?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 09:17:20 PM by letav_aved »

Offline NTorch

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 68
    • View Profile
Good thought. I was able to use this once in NY to get the benefit of an expiring deal the next day by placing the order and then hitting the ready for pick up within 24 hours.

The next time that I tried it, I did not get the benefit of the better deal.

I dont know if there was a difference in the kind of deal - one was to use a DD perks reward which was expiring (worked) and the other was just to lock in a price (failed).

And no, NY does not have the 3-6 PM deal, but I did use it when I was in Chi-Town in October.

Offline letav_aved

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
I have only had luck getting the discounted price when ordering for in store pick up, not for drive thru- I guess it is something internal in there system that differentiates between he two. Order does disappear within 24 hours if you don’t pick it up.
Good to know nyc doesn’t have this promo.
Anyone in Chicago try this?