Author Topic: Free $20-$30 GroundLink Credit for EVERY Visa Signature/Infinite Card You Have  (Read 22081 times)

Offline Wizmanison

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Last month, City National Bank updated the benefits of their Crystal Visa card to include a $30 credit to GroundLink. I decided to figure out how this all worked, and in doing so, I stumbled across these links:

GroundLink Visa Signature
GroundLink Visa Infinite

Once you enter your Visa Signature/Infinite card details into the corresponding link above, you then log into your GroundLink account, and the respective credit ($20 or $30 depending on card type) will be added to your balance. What I figured out but did not expect is that you can do this for every Visa Signature/Infinite card you have and load them all into the same account. I was able to do this 25 times before I ran out of credit cards and now have over $500 of GroundLink credit. All of my personal Visa Signature and Infinite cards worked (i.e. not business). All authorized user cards worked as long as they had unique card numbers. It did not matter that their cardholder names did not match the name on my GroundLink account.

GroundLink does have a referral program by which both the referrer and referee receive a $25 credit, so you will want to do this too.

$25 referral link: https://goo.gl/HJ8wP4

The terms for these credits seem to indicate various restrictions such as not being to combine credits, having to use the specific credit card that the credit came from, etc., but as far as I can tell, none of this is actually enforced, and I have a single combined GroundLink credit in my account. I tried a test booking of over $100 on the website, and it allowed me to pay for my entire reservation with my credit balance.

For completeness’ sake, here is the full list of credit cards that I was able to confirm do work, but I’d be fairly surprised if anyone finds a personal Visa Signature/Infinite card that doesn’t:

Alliant Cashback
Bank of America Premium Rewards
Bank of America Travel Rewards
CapitalOne VentureOne Rewards
Chase Hyatt
Chase Sapphire Preferred
Chase Sapphire Reserve
Citi Costco Anywhere
City National Crystal
Club Carlson Premier Rewards
Fidelity Rewards
Merrill+
Priceline.com Rewards
U.S. Bank Cash+
I tried three business cards that did not work: Chase Ink Cash, Chase Ink Plus, and Club Carlson Business Rewards.

Originally Posted by http://milesbriefs.com/ and basically C&P for your benefit :)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 02:02:39 PM by Dan »

Offline Definitions

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
If this works I wouldn't be surprised if @Dan got like thousands of dollars in credits.
My Tapatalk notifications don't always work.

Offline Wizmanison

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
If this works I wouldn't be surprised if @Dan got like thousands of dollars in credits.

It works

Offline ponsey

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I got $105 in credit, but when I get to checkout it won't apply to my booking.. anyone else have this issue?

Offline greathummer7

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
I got $105 in credit, but when I get to checkout it won't apply to my booking.. anyone else have this issue?

try using the app instead of website. seems to be working better. some discount codes also not working with the credit.

Offline ponsey

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
try using the app instead of website. seems to be working better. some discount codes also not working with the credit.

Wow! You're a lifesaver. Just booked a free ride from EWR to Brooklyn!

Offline greathummer7

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Wow! You're a lifesaver. Just booked a free ride from EWR to Brooklyn!

Awesome! glad I can help. now start digging through the sock drawer for more visa signature cards.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
We'll be back soon!
Sorry for the inconvenience—our GroundLink site is down for a bit of maintenance right now. We'll be back on line shortly. In the meantime, call us to book, edit or cancel a ride. Thanks for your patience.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline normathej

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
Now that this is on DDMS, I'm getting "our site is down for maintenance"...

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
keep trying. I got through
Any idea when the credit expires?
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline mmb

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
We'll be back soon!
Sorry for the inconvenience—our GroundLink site is down for a bit of maintenance right now. We'll be back on line shortly. In the meantime, call us to book, edit or cancel a ride. Thanks for your patience.
Try incognito. Worked for me

Offline gingyguy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 36
    • View Profile
  • Programs: I don't like to brag
Last month, City National Bank updated the benefits of their Crystal Visa card to include a $30 credit to GroundLink. I decided to figure out how this all worked, and in doing so, I stumbled across these links:

GroundLink Visa Infinite

Once you enter your Visa Signature/Infinite card details into the corresponding link above, you then log into your GroundLink account, and the respective credit ($20 or $30 depending on card type) will be added to your balance. What I figured out but did not expect is that you can do this for every Visa Signature/Infinite card you have and load them all into the same account. I was able to do this 25 times before I ran out of credit cards and now have over $500 of GroundLink credit. All of my personal Visa Signature and Infinite cards worked (i.e. not business). All authorized user cards worked as long as they had unique card numbers. It did not matter that their cardholder names did not match the name on my GroundLink account.

GroundLink does have a referral program by which both the referrer and referee receive a $25 credit, so you will want to do this too.

The terms for these credits seem to indicate various restrictions such as not being to combine credits, having to use the specific credit card that the credit came from, etc., but as far as I can tell, none of this is actually enforced, and I have a single combined GroundLink credit in my account. I tried a test booking of over $100 on the website, and it allowed me to pay for my entire reservation with my credit balance.

For completeness’ sake, here is the full list of credit cards that I was able to confirm do work, but I’d be fairly surprised if anyone finds a personal Visa Signature/Infinite card that doesn’t:

Alliant Cashback
Chase Hyatt
Chase Sapphire Preferred
Chase Sapphire Reserve
Citi Costco Anywhere
City National Crystal
Fidelity Rewards
Merrill+
Priceline.com Rewards
U.S. Bank Cash+
I tried three business cards that did not work: Chase Ink Cash, Chase Ink Plus, and Club Carlson Business Rewards.

Originally Posted by http://milesbriefs.com/ and basically C&P for your benefit :)
congrats on first HT
May you slide down the banister of happiness & get many splinters of success up your career.

Offline davidmal

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 239
    • View Profile

GroundLink Visa Infinite

Alliant Cashback
Chase Hyatt
Chase Sapphire Preferred
Chase Sapphire Reserve
Citi Costco Anywhere
City National Crystal
Fidelity Rewards
Merrill+
Priceline.com Rewards
U.S. Bank Cash+

Nice Find!
-DMC
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it ~Ferris Bueller"

Offline Matovu

• View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond,
+195.00
Thanks
Free is free

Offline yoshapman

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
$205. Have a lot more at home but unfortunately am at work. Let's see if this sticks.

Offline gilkile

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
only got $85 - can get past the last page anymore- I think they killed it

Offline as2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
Not dead yet...
Memories last forever, make them while you can.

Offline KidOOO

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
I register but it keeps staying on registration page... any advice?

Offline gilkile

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Anyone have any luck paying we the credit balance?

Offline greathummer7

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Anyone have any luck paying we the credit balance?

See above. book ride with app.