Author Topic: Free $20-$30 GroundLink Credit for EVERY Visa Signature/Infinite Card You Have  (Read 22098 times)

Offline greathummer7

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
if never logged into the app, is there any working method to log in and change the email address? have tried all the methods listed on DoC but not working.

Offline Sport

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
if never logged into the app, is there any working method to log in and change the email address? have tried all the methods listed on DoC but not working.
Did you sign up using Facebook? thats what worked for me.

Offline shapsam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
Dear GroundLink account holder,

While conducting an Audit of our promotional programs it has come to our attention that your Visa Infinite or Signature card has been submitted multiple times to receive multiple credits.  Under our terms of service it states:

·         Upon card validation, U.S. Visa Infinite or Signature cardholders get one promotional credit that can be applied toward a GroundLink reservation booked with that card. Limit 1 promotional credit per card.

For this reason, we have adjusted your accounts to reflect the correct number of credits.  If you have any questions please email CSSupervisor@groundlink.com .

GroundLink Team

They left me with $25 in the account, but the $254 ride that I booked for free is still active.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 01:25:52 PM by shapsam »

Offline Wizard

• View Profile

While conducting an Audit of our promotional programs it has come to our attention that your Visa Infinite or Signature card has been submitted multiple times to receive multiple credits.  Under our terms of service it states:

·         Upon card validation, U.S. Visa Infinite or Signature cardholders get one promotional credit that can be applied toward a GroundLink reservation booked with that card. Limit 1 promotional credit per card.

For this reason, we have adjusted your accounts to reflect the correct number of credits.  If you have any questions please email CSSupervisor@groundlink.com .

GroundLink Team

Received that today. Anyone else? Anyone still has all their credits?
If you are trying to get my attention/assistance and I'm not responding, please feel free to PM me. :)

Offline davidrotts63

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 26
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz Gold, Hyatt Member, BA Blue, Ebay banned, Amazon Prime

GroundLink Team

Received that today. Anyone else? Anyone still has all their credits?
The post right on top of yours.
(Quit) pulling out the flowers, and watering the weeds. -Peter Lynch

Offline eliteflyer

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
I got the same message, though when I went to login to my account the password malfunction and a request to reset the password elicited: "Sorry, but the email address provided is not in our system. Please try another email address or create a new profile."

Offline beastieb

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
They left me with $25 in the account, but the $254 ride that I booked for free is still active.

That's comforting. I still have yet to get any email, but I have $0 in my account after the rides I booked before it all broke down. The 2 active rides booked, 1 for tomorrow and a return next week, hope it all goes smooth..

Also, the email does say 1 per a card so in theory shouldn't you still be able to get multiple credits in your account?

* EDIT they just changed the previously booked rides to reflect only 1 discount credit per a ride and restored the rest of my credit.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 04:07:21 PM by beastieb »

Offline as2

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
I received the email mentioned above. My credits went down by $30. I emailed them back asking specifically which cards I was credited twice for, as every card I entered was a different account.
Memories last forever, make them while you can.

Offline rileywiles23

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
this complete trip using more than one credit and or discount code.  Under our Visa Infinite promotion Terms of Service, you are only able to use 1 promotional credit per ride along with a 15% discount when paying with your eligible Visa Infinite card.

While we are happy to honor your 15% discount along with the $30 credit you received by signing up under this promotion, we cannot allow you to apply other credits or discounts to this booking per our Terms of Service:

“Offers and promotional codes are non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. “

If you are still interested in taking your ride with us, I can help you set up the payment that will be needed. Please keep in mind, one of the requirements of this promotion is that you pay for the remainder of your ride using the eligible Visa Infinite card you opened during this promotion.

“Eligible Visa Infinite card must be used as payment for the ride to qualify for the discount or use the promotional credit.”

They are pulling all the stops to try to get out of the promotion.
Life is as good as you make it...

Offline Sola

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
I'm trying to sign in to book a ride using my credits but it won't let me log in and when I do "forgot password" it gives a message "Sorry, but the email address provided is not in our system. Please try another email address or create a new profile."

Has anyone else experienced this?

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
I'm trying to sign in to book a ride using my credits but it won't let me log in and when I do "forgot password" it gives a message "Sorry, but the email address provided is not in our system. Please try another email address or create a new profile."

take a peek through this thread and that should answer your question.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline shapsam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile

Yes, try to put in @@@ before your email address.