Author Topic: Grand Hyatt NY Grand Executive Suite Reservation For Sale  (Read 624 times)

Offline Bosco

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Grand Hyatt NY Grand Executive Suite Reservation For Sale
« on: February 04, 2018, 04:42:49 PM »
I have a Grand Executive Suite reservation in the Grand Hyatt NY, check in Feb 19, check out Feb 20. The reservation comes up with a suite connector, which seems to mean I have a connecting room but I am not sure (I only booked one room at the reservation but it was a glitch so I am not sure what the details are). I am looking to gauge interest in this reservation before I cancel it or consider taking it even though the dates are not ideal for me. Please PM with offers. Full disclosure, I paid 12,500 points and ~176 cash.

Offline Tuna Baygel

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Hyatt NY Grand Executive Suite Reservation For Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 07:23:37 PM »
please post a price

Offline Shmuel4

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Hyatt NY Grand Executive Suite Reservation For Sale
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 07:42:41 PM »
I booked the same and completed my stay.

It is an impressive suite for NYC (no bathtub though). It is only one bedroom but comes up as 2 reservation numbers. My wife felt she'd rather a regular room in the Park Hyatt.

They wouldn't give  me loinge access even when I showed the website.  However,  I have a feeling the key will automatically work to get you into the lounge so try it.

5 minutes from Chabad for minyan and we ordered a huge breakfast from milk and honey.

If you need to, you can call and change the date (we did).

PM me with any questions