Author Topic: Left Over Euros  (Read 591 times)

Offline DTM

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Left Over Euros
« on: February 05, 2018, 10:47:27 AM »
Back from a trip to Europe with left over Euros? I’ll buy them from you at the market rate for use on my upcoming trip, so we can both avoid bank fees and unfavorable exchange rates. If interested, PM me.

Offline yandmk

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 28
    • View Profile
Re: Left Over Euros
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 10:58:36 AM »
Back from a trip to Europe with left over Euros? I’ll buy them from you at the market rate for use on my upcoming trip, so we can both avoid bank fees and unfavorable exchange rates. If interested, PM me.
The majority of DDF'ers use credit cards without forex fees and possibly don't even know what a money changer is...

Offline DTM

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Left Over Euros
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 11:19:14 AM »
The majority of DDF'ers use credit cards without forex fees and possibly don't even know what a money changer is...
While I plan to do the same, and will also have a no-foreign exchange fee debit card for ATM use, the tour guides and driver that I'll be using request cash Euros and I want to avoid the lachatz of the extra chore on vacation of accumulating same at ATMs. I also want to avoid the bank fees and unfavorable exchange rates here, so I figure buying post-trip leftovers at the market rate creates a win-win situation. 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 11:24:17 AM by DTM »