Author Topic: Comments That Crack Me Up!  (Read 90007 times)

Offline Joel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC

Offline justmeha

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Re: Comments That Crack Me Up!
« Reply #202 on: April 19, 2020, 12:30:43 PM »
I assume @Dan prefers sole proprietorship. Easier to get approved for credit cards that way... :)
Said what?  :o ??? ::)
I wish

Offline stooges44

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 269
    • View Profile
If it's not free shipping it's not worth it.

Offline justmeha

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile

Offline yakov116

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 04, 2020, 11:52:01 AM »
Really???.. you know anyone who did that?

Old post but yes....
Not one but a few people that took TI and used it just for that.
Money talks...mine says goodbye!

Offline stooges44

• View Profile

Offline Joeymc

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 28
    • View Profile
120 characters? Hmm, I wonder what I could write with 64 characters. Boy, it's gonna be hard to use up 15 characters. W-

Offline sguitarist18

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 07, 2020, 08:46:38 AM »
First of all, Mezonos, I think?

Second of all...was that just a late at night comment of someone trying to be funny, or a response from someone super-triggered by anything resembling limiting oneself based on not wanting to do the wrong thing? (I can understand someone not wanting to call their rav every time they see an opportunity on DDMS)

Offline Joeymc

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 28
    • View Profile
120 characters? Hmm, I wonder what I could write with 64 characters. Boy, it's gonna be hard to use up 15 characters. W-

Offline Mikes@Micro

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Quote or engagement  equals full throated endorsement and vote!
H/t PinchosL

Online YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2020, 11:39:52 AM »
https://www.dansdeals.com/points-travel/airlines/airline-news/kosher-meals-safe-flights-tel-aviv-airlines-using-covid-19-excuse-frugality/#comment-1479146

@Dan @jj1000 is this true? It's unacceptable to do that!
Yes taking the lego was certainly unacceptable
BREAKING: "DansDeals" to be Renamed "DefundAirlines" After Founder Accused of Age Bias

Popular deals website DansDeals will be changing it name after a whistleblower revealed that the founder, who is also the site's namesake, engaged in age bias when he retaliated against his younger brother for a decades-old incident.

The claim, first reported as an anonymous comment on the website, alleged that Daniel Eleff, 35, engaged in age bias targeting his younger brother JJ, 29, when he cut the latter's pay while hiding behind an incident in which his younger brother allegedly confiscated his's Lego toys in the early 1990s.

The initial comment on the site alleged that an employee had his pay cut under the guise of COVID19, with a follow up comment claiming that the employee in question was JJ, and it was "Dan getting back at JJ for taking his lego when they were young."

US law allows younger brothers to confiscate toys, games, and books from an older sibling, and protects the younger sibling from any punitive retaliation. The law, introduced by Congresswoman AOC and signed by President Joe Biden, asserts that it is age discrimination to allow an older sibling unfair advantage over younger siblings, and thereby grants all play privileges to the younger sibling.

"This is a troubling charge," Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost wrote in a statement. "Our office is taking this very seriously and we are following all leads.

Some reports indicate that Daniel Eleff may also be charged with cyber bullying, as he has called his younger brother "my kid brother" in an online post, a term banned by the Anti-Bullying Commission of America.

Site administrators have not yet revealed the status of Eleff's future in the company, but they have been quick to pull his name from the site.

"Going forward, it would only seem sensible to call the site 'DefundAirlines,' which carries the positive connotation of taking the money away from powerful capitalist airlines," administrator @Something Fishy wrote in a statement.

Eleff has yet to comment on the allegations, and it is unclear at this time if has retained a lawyer.

Online YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 28, 2020, 04:52:13 PM »
BREAKING: "DansDeals" to be Renamed "DefundAirlines" After Founder Accused of Age Bias

Popular deals website DansDeals will be changing it name after a whistleblower revealed that the founder, who is also the site's namesake, engaged in age bias when he retaliated against his younger brother for a decades-old incident.

The claim, first reported as an anonymous comment on the website, alleged that Daniel Eleff, 35, engaged in age bias targeting his younger brother JJ, 29, when he cut the latter's pay while hiding behind an incident in which his younger brother allegedly confiscated his's Lego toys in the early 1990s.

The initial comment on the site alleged that an employee had his pay cut under the guise of COVID19, with a follow up comment claiming that the employee in question was JJ, and it was "Dan getting back at JJ for taking his lego when they were young."

US law allows younger brothers to confiscate toys, games, and books from an older sibling, and protects the younger sibling from any punitive retaliation. The law, introduced by Congresswoman AOC and signed by President Joe Biden, asserts that it is age discrimination to allow an older sibling unfair advantage over younger siblings, and thereby grants all play privileges to the younger sibling.

"This is a troubling charge," Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost wrote in a statement. "Our office is taking this very seriously and we are following all leads.

Some reports indicate that Daniel Eleff may also be charged with cyber bullying, as he has called his younger brother "my kid brother" in an online post, a term banned by the Anti-Bullying Commission of America.

Site administrators have not yet revealed the status of Eleff's future in the company, but they have been quick to pull his name from the site.

"Going forward, it would only seem sensible to call the site 'DefundAirlines,' which carries the positive connotation of taking the money away from powerful capitalist airlines," administrator @Something Fishy wrote in a statement.

Eleff has yet to comment on the allegations, and it is unclear at this time if has retained a lawyer.
Still no comment from @Dan and @JJ. I wonder if their lawyers told them to go Joe Biden on this and hope it goes away.

Offline cholent

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 28, 2020, 05:01:44 PM »
Still no comment from @Dan and @JJ. I wonder if their lawyers told them to go Joe Biden on this and hope it goes away.
It would be appropriate to mention that those checks never materialized either
Don't ask stupid questions and you won't get stupid answers

Online CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #214 on: June 28, 2020, 05:02:50 PM »
It would be appropriate to mention that those checks never materialized either
How are we going to pay for our kids summer camp?  >:(
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Online YitzyS

• View Profile

Offline stooges44

• View Profile

Offline Naftuli19

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: I wish all...
Sometimes You Will Never Know the True Value of A Moment Until It's Become A Memory...

Offline stooges44

• View Profile