Author Topic: Larnaca, Cyprus Master Thread  (Read 7874 times)

Offline shimino1

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Re: Larnaca, Cyprus Master Thread
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2018, 05:22:27 PM »
Should be minyanim at Chabad. There may also be a frum group staying at the Kosher hotel that is a 5 minute walk from Chabad. Name of the hotel is Mikes Kanarium.

You can get Kosher food at Chabad. They have a proper sit down Flashig restaurant and also a Milchig Cafe with shakes, toasts etc'.
You also may be able to get food at the Kosher hotel.

I found Larnaca to be a very boring city so I'm not sure what there is to do there at all. They have a beach, scuba diving, water sports etc'. Most of the stuff is walking distance from Chabad so no need for a car unless you are leaving the city.

Offline sam28

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Larnaca, Cyprus Master Thread
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2018, 12:01:45 PM »
Should be minyanim at Chabad. There may also be a frum group staying at the Kosher hotel that is a 5 minute walk from Chabad. Name of the hotel is Mikes Kanarium.

You can get Kosher food at Chabad. They have a proper sit down Flashig restaurant and also a Milchig Cafe with shakes, toasts etc'.
You also may be able to get food at the Kosher hotel.

I found Larnaca to be a very boring city so I'm not sure what there is to do there at all. They have a beach, scuba diving, water sports etc'. Most of the stuff is walking distance from Chabad so no need for a car unless you are leaving the city.

thanks for the info . does the place have nice views ? or nice paces to walk ? is the streets busy there ?