Author Topic: Finn by Chase  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Boruch999

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Finn by Chase
« on: February 27, 2018, 12:47:04 PM »
Just got this email

With new ways to help take control of your money
View Online | Email Security Information
Get $50 when you bank with Finn By Chase℠
See Details!
COMPLETE THESE STEPS TO GET YOUR BONUS

Open a Finn by Chase Checking and Savings Account
Get $50 when you complete at least 10 qualifying transactions
What is Finn?
Finn is a new, all mobile bank now available to you! It's got all the classic bank stuff you'd expect like a checking and savings account, ATM access, debit card, and 24/7 help.

ATM Access, Debit Card, Send Money
Plus, it's got new tools that help you take control of your money.

Save your way, know your purchases, spend smarter
You also get zero monthly service fees with your early access to Finn. How great is that?

See Details!
Email Security Information
Email intended for: xxxxxx@gmail.com

If you have concerns about the authenticity of this message, please visit
Finn Support for options on how to contact us.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Bonus/Account Information: Expires checking and savings account, ATM access, debit card, and 4/1/2018. Offer not available to existing Chase customers with checking or savings accounts, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. To receive the $50 Finn Checking Bonus; 1) Open a new Finn Checking and Finn Savings account (both accounts are opened at the same time) which is subject to approval; 2) Deposit $25 or more into the checking account AND 3) Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to the new account, we'll deposit the bonus into your new account within 10 business days. Qualifying transactions include: debit card purchases, bill payments made through the Finn app, payments made or received through Send Money with Zelle®, check deposits made through the Finn app, or direct deposits into your Finn checking account. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. You can receive only one new checking account related bonus each calendar year and only one bonus per account. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).

*Account Closing: If the Finn Checking and Savings account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount at closing.

Finn by Chase℠ app is available for select mobile devices. There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Deposits made through the Finn by Chase app are subject to deposit limits. Deposit limits may change at any time. Other restrictions apply.

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE:

This promotional email gives you product, service, or special offer information about your Chase relationship.

You can unsubscribe from future promotional emails from the JPMorgan Chase & Co. family of companies or submit your request in writing to Chase Privacy Operations, P.O. Box 659752, San Antonio, TX 78265-9752. It takes up to 10 business days to process your request. You'll continue to receive Chase service emails.

This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox. Go to https://www.chase.com/personal/finnbank/support for options on how to contact us.

Your privacy is important to us. See our online Security Center to learn how to protect your information.

Chase Privacy Operations, P.O. Box 659752, San Antonio, TX 78265-9752.

JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
©2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co.

Offline doctorofcredit

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
    • Doctor of Credit
Re: Finn by Chase
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 04:31:12 PM »
Keep in mind if you do this $50 bonus, you won't be able to do the $300 total checking offer.
Like my posts? Check out my blog Doctor of Credit.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 04:34:38 PM »
Keep in mind if you do this $50 bonus, you won't be able to do the $300 total checking offer.
how long do I have before I can close my account and reopen it to get the checking bonus offer?
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline davidrotts63

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 26
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz Gold, Hyatt Member, BA Blue, Ebay banned, Amazon Prime
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 05:33:05 PM »
how long do I have before I can close my account and reopen it to get the checking bonus offer?
90 days
(Quit) pulling out the flowers, and watering the weeds. -Peter Lynch