DansDeals Forum > Credit Cards And Finance

Missed spending on AMEX Delta

<< < (3/3)

chayal101:

--- Quote from: SamCan on March 22, 2018, 03:04:48 PM ---After complaining a lot they gave me 28,000 skymiles, and wrote in my notes if I ever get the card again and meet the spend, the supervisor strongly advises I should be given the bonus. He also gave me his name and Id. He said the supervisor in the future will have the final say though.

--- End quote ---
You didn't complain enough, you just gotta tell them that you're card arrived late... And hope they don't check for date you first activated/used the card...

Yehuda25:

--- Quote from: chayal101 on March 22, 2018, 11:39:31 PM ---You didn't complain enough, you just gotta tell them that you're card arrived late... And hope they don't check for date you first activated/used the card...

--- End quote ---
+1

SamCan:
The first time I called they told me it takes time for bonuses to post. The second time they calculated it from date of activity.

Yehuda25:

--- Quote from: SamCan on March 23, 2018, 03:09:11 AM ---The first time I called they told me it takes time for bonuses to post. The second time they calculated it from date of activity.

--- End quote ---
ah, well there it is unfortunately

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version