DansDeals Forum > Credit Cards And Finance

Missed spending on AMEX Delta

<< < (2/3) > >>

tzifanya54:

--- Quote from: SamCan on March 16, 2018, 02:35:43 PM ---The first time I called in they didn't calculate it and just told me that it takes 6-8 weeks and maybe a bit longer for the bonus. When it still did not come I called them and they said that I had not meet my spend. BY then it was months later. I opened a case as they had told me I was going to get the bonus. They closed the case without even calling me back. When I called back they put me on hold for 40 minutes, and the line disconnected, but they never called me back. I called in again and they were willing to give me 10k points for my experience. But that was all.

Can I get the bonus using my customer service experience?

--- End quote ---
Keep trying.... A sympathetic US account manager can work wonders, but you need to get the right one.

refill:
Last year I goofed on the Hilton Surpass card (didn't subtract the AF), and they gave me a month extension on chat.

Yehuda25:
spend asap you might get lucky... sometimes they can give a few days

SamCan:
After complaining a lot they gave me 28,000 skymiles, and wrote in my notes if I ever get the card again and meet the spend, the supervisor strongly advises I should be given the bonus. He also gave me his name and Id. He said the supervisor in the future will have the final say though.

Yehuda25:

--- Quote from: SamCan on March 22, 2018, 03:04:48 PM ---After complaining a lot they gave me 28,000 skymiles, and wrote in my notes if I ever get the card again and meet the spend, the supervisor strongly advises I should be given the bonus. He also gave me his name and Id. He said the supervisor in the future will have the final say though.

--- End quote ---
strongly advises... unfortunately means nothing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version