Author Topic: Migrating Wave To Quickbooks  (Read 677 times)

Offline sruliL

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
    • My Photos
Migrating Wave To Quickbooks
« on: March 25, 2018, 02:43:46 PM »
I have been using Waveapps for my small business bookkeeping for around 4 years and am trying to make the switch to Quickbooks. I have a copy of Quickbooks Accountant 2018 installed but I can't figure out a way to import all my data from Waveapps. I can export everything from Wave to excel spreadsheets but I can't figure out how to import it - so far all I can see is the ability to import my customers. Does anyone know of a way to import previous invoices, transactions (debits/credits) all do I have to start from scratch?
Life's not about doing things good, its about doing good things.

Offline dpk4588

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
Re: Migrating Wave To Quickbooks
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 03:07:55 PM »
QB Accountant does have a batch enter transaction feature and it has the option for checks, deposits, credit card charges and credits, bills & credits, and invoices and credit memos.

I've personally only batch entered checks, credit card charges and deposits. But assuming you can get your data into excel from Waveapps, you should be able to easily import it into QB Accountant.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
-Albert Einstein