Author Topic: Jetblue Amazon portal ends today  (Read 1140 times)

Offline eyj

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Jetblue Amazon portal ends today
« on: March 26, 2018, 06:19:50 PM »
Has anyone taken advantage of this?
Quote from Reddit:

Now that this is getting killed I'll let you guys in on an easy way to generate jetblue points to take advantage of for a couple of weeks. When you "gift" a kindle e-book to a friend, they have an option to decline the e-book and accept an amazon credit for the money value of the e-book instead. They can then use this credit to send another kindle e-book to another friend. It's best to do this in a circle with a few friends and a few books to be able to do it a few times a day, all the while earning 3x. If you season your account up to a $299 kindle e-book, this is an easy 1,000 jetblue points each time.

Some tips... Start with a $99 e-book the first couple of times then move up to $199 and $299. Make sure to use a new account that shares no information or credit cards with your main account to prevent amazon from shutting you down. I recommend just using a vgc/mgc/amexgc with a fake name and phone number but be sure to remember it. Occasionally amazon will lock the account, and you just have to call in and verify the info on the account, but they never seem to care about the e-book stuff. I have generated a few hundred thousand jetblue points with friends using the portal for this over the past year or two, so have at it!

Offline davidrotts63

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 26
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz Gold, Hyatt Member, BA Blue, Ebay banned, Amazon Prime
Re: Jetblue Amazon portal ends today
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 06:20:53 PM »
Quote from Reddit:

Now that this is getting killed I'll let you guys in on an easy way to generate jetblue points to take advantage of for a couple of weeks. When you "gift" a kindle e-book to a friend, they have an option to decline the e-book and accept an amazon credit for the money value of the e-book instead. They can then use this credit to send another kindle e-book to another friend. It's best to do this in a circle with a few friends and a few books to be able to do it a few times a day, all the while earning 3x. If you season your account up to a $299 kindle e-book, this is an easy 1,000 jetblue points each time.

Some tips... Start with a $99 e-book the first couple of times then move up to $199 and $299. Make sure to use a new account that shares no information or credit cards with your main account to prevent amazon from shutting you down. I recommend just using a vgc/mgc/amexgc with a fake name and phone number but be sure to remember it. Occasionally amazon will lock the account, and you just have to call in and verify the info on the account, but they never seem to care about the e-book stuff. I have generated a few hundred thousand jetblue points with friends using the portal for this over the past year or two, so have at it!
A. Seems the portal is over.
B. was posted in another thread here.
(Quit) pulling out the flowers, and watering the weeds. -Peter Lynch

Offline zagguru

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 70
    • View Profile
Re: Jetblue Amazon portal ends today
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 06:32:34 PM »
Quote from Reddit:

Wow didnt see this loophole. Wish i did it a year ago...to bad its pretty much too late now

Offline nafnaf12

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.