Author Topic: I'm surprised that this has not been mentioned on the forums yet. fairshake.com  (Read 962 times)

Offline yaakovely

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
All the info is here..
https://fairshake.com

Any DP's from people who have used their services?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 12:20:37 AM by jj1000 »

Offline Live N Learn

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
In return for doing the paperwork to process your Claim and providing other services to help you through the dispute resolution process, you are assigning FairShake a 20% stake in any monetary relief resulting from your Claim against the Counterparty.

In addition to its Stake, you agree to pay FairShake 10% of any amount payable that’s removed from or written off of your bill or debt (the “Debt Relief Fee”).

If you accept a settlement offer but the Stake and the Debt Relief Fee are less than $20 when added together, then you agree to pay FairShake $20, instead of and not in addition to the Stake and the Debt Relief Fee, to partially offset the costs that FairShake incurred pursuing your Claim.

If you fail to respond to multiple requests for information about the status or outcome of your Claim from FairShake (“Ghosting”), you authorize FairShake to charge any payment card connected to your account for $30 – the approximate cost of preparing, delivering and managing your Claim.

If FairShake chooses to provide you with Attorney Services to increase the value of the Stake, FairShake will pay for those Attorney Services under a traditional tripartite relationship with the attorney providing the services. You will have no payment obligation to the attorney.
".איזהו חכם, הלומד מכל אדם"

Offline ah giten

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
1 claim against Google comes to mind.
The pixel offer, I never received the gift card.
Nobody to talk to.

But I'm afraid to mess with Google...