Topic Wiki

The Do's
Great value grill: Someone please add :)

The Dont's
Don't play with the food on the grill. Flip it once (or twice if need be), that's all.

Be careful. Once your grill gets used you can have one heck of a grease fire and destroy your grill.
I singed my face as a 10 year old (but that was leaving fires on while closing tank valve instead of closing valve then lighting new fire to burn out excess)

« Last edited by yesitsme on June 15, 2020, 11:52:52 PM »

Author Topic: All About Grilling  (Read 109960 times)

Offline skyguy918

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: All About Grilling
« Reply #680 on: May 10, 2023, 10:11:50 PM »
Don't want something that will fall apartTabletop
I asked the guy I borrowed it from. It was Nexgrill from HD (https://www.homedepot.com/p/Nexgrill-2-Burner-Portable-Propane-Gas-Table-Top-Grill-in-Stainless-Steel-820-0033/206023898#overlay). He uses it a lot (doesn't have a full size at home and brings it on trips fairly often) and it seems to be holding up. There have been some sales around the $100 mark, but not in a long while.

ETA: If you want more of a brand name, there's a similar cuisinart as well (CGG-306).
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 10:19:13 PM by skyguy918 »

Offline rs242

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: May 10, 2023, 11:24:58 PM »
I asked the guy I borrowed it from. It was Nexgrill from HD (https://www.homedepot.com/p/Nexgrill-2-Burner-Portable-Propane-Gas-Table-Top-Grill-in-Stainless-Steel-820-0033/206023898#overlay). He uses it a lot (doesn't have a full size at home and brings it on trips fairly often) and it seems to be holding up. There have been some sales around the $100 mark, but not in a long while.

ETA: If you want more of a brand name, there's a similar cuisinart as well (CGG-306).
The issue with this grill is that it takes a full side propane tank (20 lb) so if you are buying this grill I would suggests buying a adapter for the camping canisters.

Offline skyguy918

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: May 10, 2023, 11:34:56 PM »
The issue with this grill is that it takes a full side propane tank (20 lb) so if you are buying this grill I would suggests buying a adapter for the camping canisters.
Correct, if you look through the pictures on the HD link it goes through the different configurations and any adapters you might need. We used it at a vacation rental where there was propane available for the home's treif grill, but the owner had the adapter and we've done it with the camping size too.

Offline mercaz1

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile