Author Topic: Appliances at steep discount for sale - brand new  (Read 1184 times)

Offline helpinghand

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Fairmont Lifetime, Hertz PC, National EE, Avis Chairman, Hilton Diamond
Appliances at steep discount for sale - brand new
« on: May 09, 2018, 12:22:02 AM »
Offering appliances available at home depot at 15% off delivered directly from Home Depot. Sample prices:
Frigidaire 17 cubic ft freezer: $445 shipped

https://goo.gl/GUph6i

Maytag 17.7 cubic ft Frost Free freezer: $515 shipped

https://goo.gl/arQVzE

Many other models available

Offline emineh17

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Appliances at steep discount for sale - brand new
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 11:08:17 AM »
Can you get any appliance that I need or just some that you have in stock?

Offline username

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 12:50:24 PM »
UP TO $800 OFF INSTANTLY ON APPLIANCE PURCHASE OF $396 OR MORE.
PLUS, UP TO 25% OFF WITH APPLIANCE SPECIAL BUYS

UP TO $800 OFF APPLIANCE PURCHASE 0F $396 OR MORE.  VALID 5/3/2018–5/9/2018.
Receive an instant discount on appliance purchases between 5/3/2018 through 5/9/2018. A savings of $40–$800. Floor care, disposers, air conditioners, air purifiers, and dehumidifiers are excluded from this offer. This offer is not valid on prior purchases and select appliances, including without limitation water heaters, select refrigerators, dishwashers, HVAC, washers, freezers, and wine coolers; and Whirlpool®, Maytag®, KitchenAid®, Amana®, GE, LG, Samsung, Frigidaire®, Electrolux, Hoover®, Shark®, Dyson, Haier®, Summit®, Danby®, Delonghi®, Blomberg®, and Bertazzoni products and trade styles. Offer excludes GE Cafe Series. This offer is valid on single receipt appliance purchases including dishwashers, laundry, refrigeration, cooking, delivery, parts, installation and Home Depot Protection Plans (not including sales tax) in The Home Depot® stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S.V.I. and Guam and at homedepot.com. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details.

*Visit homedepot.com/pricematch for more information on low price guarantee policy redemption and exclusions. 

©2018 Homer TLC, Inc. All rights reserved.

ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ON SPECIAL ORDER APPLIANCE PURCHASES OF $396 OR MORE

Qualifying purchases include: Refrigeration, Laundry, Dishwashers, Cooking appliances and HDPP in addition to Installation and Parts/Accessories that accompany Depot Direct purchases. Floor care and clearance appliances not included. A $59 delivery fee applies to any major appliance purchases below $396. We'll remove your old appliances for an additional charge Offer valid only at participating stores in U.S., Guam and Puerto Rico The Home Depot® stores and on select major appliance purchases on www.homedepot.com. Delivery fees vary by zip code. See Store Associate for further details. © 2017 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC.
^^^

Offline helpinghand

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Fairmont Lifetime, Hertz PC, National EE, Avis Chairman, Hilton Diamond
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 02:53:48 PM »
Can you get any appliance that I need or just some that you have in stock?
Yes i can get almost any appliance available at home depot at about 15% off. PM me let me know which model you are looking at and i will look into it and get you exact pricing.

Offline helpinghand

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 02:08:13 PM »
UP TO $800 OFF INSTANTLY ON APPLIANCE PURCHASE OF $396 OR MORE.
PLUS, UP TO 25% OFF WITH APPLIANCE SPECIAL BUYS

UP TO $800 OFF APPLIANCE PURCHASE 0F $396 OR MORE.  VALID 5/3/2018–5/9/2018.
Receive an instant discount on appliance purchases between 5/3/2018 through 5/9/2018. A savings of $40–$800. Floor care, disposers, air conditioners, air purifiers, and dehumidifiers are excluded from this offer. This offer is not valid on prior purchases and select appliances, including without limitation water heaters, select refrigerators, dishwashers, HVAC, washers, freezers, and wine coolers; and Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Amana, GE, LG, Samsung, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Hoover, Shark, Dyson, Haier, Summit, Danby, Delonghi, Blomberg, and Bertazzoni products and trade styles. Offer excludes GE Cafe Series. This offer is valid on single receipt appliance purchases including dishwashers, laundry, refrigeration, cooking, delivery, parts, installation and Home Depot Protection Plans (not including sales tax) in The Home Depot stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S.V.I. and Guam and at homedepot.com. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details.

*Visit homedepot.com/pricematch for more information on low price guarantee policy redemption and exclusions. 

2018 Homer TLC, Inc. All rights reserved.

ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ON SPECIAL ORDER APPLIANCE PURCHASES OF $396 OR MORE

Qualifying purchases include: Refrigeration, Laundry, Dishwashers, Cooking appliances and HDPP in addition to Installation and Parts/Accessories that accompany Depot Direct purchases. Floor care and clearance appliances not included. A $59 delivery fee applies to any major appliance purchases below $396. We'll remove your old appliances for an additional charge Offer valid only at participating stores in U.S., Guam and Puerto Rico The Home Depot stores and on select major appliance purchases on www.homedepot.com. Delivery fees vary by zip code. See Store Associate for further details. 2017 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC.
This is regular price match from other retailers offering same model with same delivery service, i can prob get the price match plus the 15% off!