Author Topic: INTERNATIONAL RELOCATING SERVICES REQUIRED  (Read 1081 times)

Offline williamsheller

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
INTERNATIONAL RELOCATING SERVICES REQUIRED
« on: May 21, 2018, 12:01:36 AM »
Hello friends,

I have decided to relocate to New York City to treat my father who is suffering from chronic myeloid leukemia. I'm looking for a professional mover with service to the U.S. I think it's better to approach endorsed movers who have garnered enough attention through consumer reviews and publicity.

I inquired among my friends who have already done with hiring such agencies. Most of them had really bad experiences with the packers and movers. Some of their stuff was damaged during the transportation process. Any suggestions about the best moving agency in Calgary providing international relocating services? Let me know your suggestions and comments on this.

Offline zwz002

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
Re: INTERNATIONAL RELOCATING SERVICES REQUIRED
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 01:24:27 AM »
So sorry to hear about your father. Hope he gets the proper treatment. Probably have to go through a BMT?
I'm moving the other way round btw.

Offline eis517

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG, United
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 04:55:36 PM »
Hello friends,

I have decided to relocate to New York City to treat my father who is suffering from chronic myeloid leukemia. I'm looking for a professional mover with service to the U.S. I think it's better to approach endorsed movers who have garnered enough attention through consumer reviews and publicity.

I inquired among my friends who have already done with hiring such agencies. Most of them had really bad experiences with the packers and movers. Some of their stuff was damaged during the transportation process. Any suggestions about the best moving agency in Calgary providing international relocating services? Let me know your suggestions and comments on this.

I moved 5 years ago from NYC to Toronto and had a great experience with my movers. They did not pack our stuff into boxes, but were so professional and easy to deal with. Please let me know if you want their contact info

Offline shmuelg

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 08:54:09 PM »
Moving a 2 bedroom apartment with u-haul.
Any recommendations for size truck needed.
Online it says 15' - but I wonder if Jewish homes need bigger with 2 full size beds and many boxes of sefarim?

Offline gozalim

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 02:25:49 AM »
Hello friends,

bot