Poll

Did You Get The Iberia Promo Points As Expected?

Yes
31 (50.8%)
They posted and then clawed back
4 (6.6%)
Never posted
26 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: (Poll Added: Did You Get Your Avios?) Hot Buy Avios at $0.002 per point  (Read 80065 times)

Offline TravelSER

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Did anyone receive this:

Got it 4 hours ago.

Offline Yoel

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Gold Medallion, Premier Platinum
Got it 4 hours ago.
how long ago did you send your documents?

Offline TravelSER

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
how long ago did you send your documents?
July 4

Offline Shmuli11

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Did anyone receive this:

We correctly received your documentation and we would like to inform you that we proceeded to activate your Iberia Plus account, we proceeded to generate a new temporary access PIN code for you to enter into your Iberia Plus personal profile. You will receive it soon on the e-mail address associated to the Iberia Plus account.

Keep in mind that this is a temporary access PIN code; therefore, you must change it once you enter your profile.
In relation with the 9000 Avios campaing for flights booked on iberia.com, we have reviewed your request and the information you supplied, We have sent the information to the relevant department for the awarding of the promotional Avios . You should see in your account very shortly.
We hope to continue with your reliability and take this opportunity to send you our warmest greetings.

Your Iberia Plus Service Center.

Thanks

Yes.

Offline davidrotts63

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 26
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz Gold, Hyatt Member, BA Blue, Ebay banned, Amazon Prime
No points.
No refund.
No reply.
Well done Iberia.
(Quit) pulling out the flowers, and watering the weeds. -Peter Lynch

Offline shapsam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
Dear Customer,

We confirm that we have correctly received your request in our Iberia Plus mailbox.

We apologize for not having been able to answer your request so far, as we have had a large number of inquiries over the last week.
We are doing our best efforts to answer all of them within the shortest delay.

Thank you fou your understanding. Please receive our warmest regards.
This is after my reply to their inconsistencies email.

Offline ludmila

• View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
I got the 90k points on the first day they started posting, I wanted to used them for business class tickets local or to Canada, AA is a waste, I am open to several destinations, but AA has nothing without overnight connections or a long layover. Will look for Iberia business for next year, gave up on AA.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline Davidp

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
Just received this:

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences we may have caused you for not being able to respond until today the e-mail you sent us regarding our 9,000 Avios promotion.
We correctly received your documentation and we would like to inform you that we have proceeded to activate your Iberia Plus account and to generate a new temporary access PIN code for you to enter into your Iberia Plus personal profile. You will receive it soon on the e-mail address associated to your Iberia Plus account.
Keep in mind that this is a temporary access PIN code; therefore, you must change it once you enter your profile.
In relation with the 9,000 Avios campaign for flights booked on iberia.com, we have reviewed your request and the information you supplied. We have sent the information to the relevant department for the awarding of the promotional Avios, if the information in your booking is correct, you should see these credit in your account during the following week.

Kind regards

Anyone get the points after getting some iteration of this email?

Offline chaim0m

• View Profile
I got the 90k points on the first day they started posting, I wanted to used them for business class tickets local or to Canada, AA is a waste, I am open to several destinations, but AA has nothing without overnight connections or a long layover. Will look for Iberia business for next year, gave up on AA.
Your best bet is iberia J to Madrid.  It's great and the lounge there is terrific as well, from there you can easily connect anywhere in Europe.
travelcm

Offline ludmila

• View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
Your best bet is iberia J to Madrid.  It's great and the lounge there is terrific as well, from there you can easily connect anywhere in Europe.
That is what I'll end up doing, thanks.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline Naftuli19

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: I wish all...
Did anyone receive this:

We correctly received your documentation and we would like to inform you that we proceeded to activate your Iberia Plus account, we proceeded to generate a new temporary access PIN code for you to enter into your Iberia Plus personal profile. You will receive it soon on the e-mail address associated to the Iberia Plus account.

In relation with the 9000 Avios campaing for flights booked on iberia.com, we have reviewed your request and the information you supplied, We have sent the information to the relevant department for the awarding of the promotional Avios . You should see in your account very shortly.
We hope to continue with your reliability and take this opportunity to send you our warmest greetings.

Thanks
Got the same email yesterday points still not posted
Sometimes You Will Never Know the True Value of A Moment Until It's Become A Memory...

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Just got this as well,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences we may have caused you for not being able to respond until today the e-mail you sent us regarding our 9,000 Avios promotion.
 We correctly received your documentation and we would like to inform you that we have proceeded to activate your Iberia Plus account and to generate a new temporary access PIN code for you to enter into your Iberia Plus personal profile. You will receive it soon on the e-mail address associated to your Iberia Plus account.
In relation with the 9,000 Avios campaign for flights booked on iberia.com, we have reviewed your request and the information you supplied. We have sent the information to the relevant department for the awarding of the promotional Avios, if the information in your booking is correct, you should see these credit in your account during the following week.

Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline davidrotts63

• View Profile
Just got this as well,

Got that two days ago, got a refund the next day and no points posted.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Got that two days ago, got a refund the next day and no points posted.
Crooks.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Naftuli19

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: I wish all...
Just 72k out 81k that i should've gotten...
Sometimes You Will Never Know the True Value of A Moment Until It's Become A Memory...

Offline crownsbroyal

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Weird I just got an email saying that I received 18k from the promotion.  I went to my account and low and behold I have 18k.  I should have gotten the full amount though as I booked 10 tickets.

Offline Davidp

• View Profile
(Poll Added: Did You Get Your Avios?) Hot Buy Avios at $0.002 per point
« Reply #416 on: July 17, 2018, 11:54:56 AM »
Just got my 90,000!!!

Offline shapsam

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
Re: (Poll Added: Did You Get Your Avios?) Hot Buy Avios at $0.002 per point
« Reply #417 on: July 17, 2018, 12:00:39 PM »
Just got my 90,000!!!
New account?

Offline Davidp

• View Profile
(Poll Added: Did You Get Your Avios?) Hot Buy Avios at $0.002 per point
« Reply #418 on: July 17, 2018, 12:00:59 PM »
New account?
Yep. All info was accurate, except for passport number. When I made the account, I made up the number. Before I sent in my passport, I changed the passport number on the account to reflect the one on my passport.

Offline davidrotts63

• View Profile
Just got my 90,000!!!
What steps did you take up until now?