DansDeals Forum > Credit Cards And Finance

Amazon And American Express Launching A Co-branded Card For Small Businesses

(1/8) > >>

Azis Papa:
Have you seen this?

American Express Co. said Tuesday that it is launching a co-branded credit card with Amazon.com Inc. aimed at U.S. small businesses. The card is part of a multi-year partnership that includes data insights into customer purchasing activity and Amex card acceptance.

June 26, 2018 09:09 ET (13:09 GMT)

Copyright (c) 2018 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.

Yehudaa:

--- Quote from: Azis Papa on June 26, 2018, 10:58:28 AM ---Have you seen this?

American Express Co. said Tuesday that it is launching a co-branded credit card with Amazon.com Inc. aimed at U.S. small businesses. The card is part of a multi-year partnership that includes data insights into customer purchasing activity and Amex card acceptance.

June 26, 2018 09:09 ET (13:09 GMT)

Copyright (c) 2018 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.

--- End quote ---
TPG wrote about it today. Very few details about the card in their article though.

PillanSmye:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Amazon purchase Office Max/Office Depot since the feds scuttled the Staples merger.

m.m.:
For those interested in the card, it was available for some time, and now has a $150 (was $125) amazon gift card for getting approved to the prime version.
Do to the fact that i don't think dan is able to get a referral bonus for this (at last as of now), probably easiest to sign up straight thru your amazon account.
Unfortunately, this card can't be self-referred as of now ☹.
To add, as of now at least, if approved you"ll get a year of Amazon Business prime essentials ($179 value).

Redbull3:
I got this card recently and I wanted to cash out the rewards in the form of amazon GC. It would only let me do so for physical gc (not egc). I ordered $1k (2x500) PGC using 100k rewards points. The order for my PGC purchase shows "reward points used" yet I have a $1k charge on my cc (posted - not just authorized). Is cashing out rewards via buying amazon gc not doable? Was this a mistake? Or will this charge get reversed/refunded automatically?
Anyone know?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version