Topic Wiki

If link doesn't work use coupon code "AMEXSWP20PD".
« Last edited by myi on July 16, 2018, 10:01:32 PM »

Author Topic: Amex Amazon Deal Working Again For Those Who Already Did It (20% Off Up To $100)  (Read 31344 times)

Offline WAM

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
is anyone still getting 20% off original price?
Yes, still alive.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Exactly what I did too.
This time I only got it to work once in my account, used the code vs the link, assuming if i went through the link I would have probably been able to reuse the offer two times back to back.
(I want targeted that's why I used thecode first.)
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline ludmila

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
Tried to use code again, The promotional code you entered has expired.Looks like the activate link and the AMEXSWP20PD code both expired.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 03:38:26 AM by ludmila »
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline zagguru

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 70
    • View Profile
Tried to use code again, The promotional code you entered has expired.Looks like the activate link and the AMEXSWP20PD code both expired.

Yup. Looks like its dead

Offline 6girls

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Just tried another account which the link didnt work, started a week trial for $1.99 and activated the code via manually entering it, thanks for next $200.
Where you able to get the code to work 2x per account?

Offline myi

• View Profile
Nope for that account only worked once.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline 6girls

• View Profile
Nope for that account only worked once.
That was my experience too, for the non targeted accounts, but you wrote $200 so I was curious if it worked for you.

Offline myi

• View Profile
That was my experience too, for the non targeted accounts, but you wrote $200 so I was curious if it worked for you.
Thought it would work twice but only once for those which I used the code.

Offline Savingsbeast

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Are the Amex points still working?

Offline tzifanya54

• View Profile

Offline ludmila

• View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
No, one with the activate link, the other with the code, so total of 2 per prime account. For non prime accounts, the code worked once.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline refoelaron

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
Limited time Amazon Reload offer Learn more   Alexa, where's my stuff?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Amazon.com   
   Your Amazon   Today's Deals   Amazon App

Get a $15 credit when you reload $100 or more

Enter the code AMEXRELOAD15 at checkout to receive your $15 promotional credit when you reload $100 or more using your American Express Member Reward points.

Limited time offer. Restrictions apply.

Learn more

In order to qualify for the promotional credit, this must (1) be the first time reloading your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance and the reload amount must be at least $100; (2) you must use the Amazon.com account into which you are currently logged in; (3) purchase the reload using an eligible American Express Card, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase; and (4) the Amazon.com account into which you are currently logged in must be associated with an eligible Prime membership; and (5) enter the promotional code "AMEXRELOAD15" in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box when you check out, or alternatively click the button above to automatically add the promotional code to your account. This is a limited time offer that is good while supplies last. The offer only applies to the first reload of your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance. This limited time offer and associated promotional code expire at 11:59:59 PM (PT) December 22, 2018. Any promotional credit remaining unredeemed after February 6, 2019 11:59:59 PM (PT) will be forfeited. You must reload at least $100 in a single transaction to qualify. You must purchase the reload on your Amazon.com account with an eligible Prime membership, using an eligible American Express Card, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase For qualifying purchases, a promotional credit of $15 will be automatically applied to the Amazon.com account that was used to reload your Amazon.com Gift Card balance within three (3) days after the qualifying order has been completed or, where applicable, the order has shipped. You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the promotional credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit. Limit one promotional credit per Amazon.com account as designated by the primary email address. The promotional credit may only be applied to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.com" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible". The promotional credit may not be applied towards the purchase of products sold by, or under the brands of third parties, or sold through third-party areas of Amazon.com. Promotional credits may not be redeemed for or applied toward the purchase of any gift cards sold at Amazon.com. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is one $15 promotional credit. This promotion may not be combined with other credits or special offers. The promotional credit cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com. The maximum single reload amount to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance may not exceed $2,000. This promotion cannot be applied to any reload previously made. The savings from the promotional credit will be reflected on the final checkout page of qualifying orders. If any of the products or content purchased in conjunction with the use of the promotional credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. In determining the amount you paid for the product or content, the promotional credit will be proportionately applied to all eligible purchases within the transaction. The promotional credit is non–transferable, non–exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold. When you reload your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance, you are purchasing an Amazon.com Gift Card in the amount you selected. This amount will be automatically added to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance. Your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance does not expire and is subject to Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions. Amazon.com Gift Cards and your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance may be used only for the purchase of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items. If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid. Void where prohibited. Amazon.com reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time. Additional restrictions apply, see www.amazon.com/promos for details. This promotion cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com. The savings from the promotional credit will be reflected on the final checkout page of qualifying orders. If any of the products or content purchased in conjunction with the use of the promotional credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. In determining the amount you paid for the product or content, the promotional credit will be proportionately applied to all eligible purchases within the transaction. The promotional credit is non–transferable, non–exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items. If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid. Void where prohibited. Amazon.com reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time. Additional restrictions apply, see www.amazon.com/promos details.

Offline TimT

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Limited time Amazon Reload offer Learn more   Alexa, where's my stuff?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Amazon.com   
   Your Amazon   Today's Deals   Amazon App

Get a $15 credit when you reload $100 or more

Enter the code AMEXRELOAD15 at checkout to receive your $15 promotional credit when you reload $100 or more using your American Express Member Reward points.
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=94749.0