Author Topic: The LA of Canada (Vancouver, BC) & The LA of the US (Los Angeles, CA)  (Read 18145 times)

Offline yitrap

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: The LA of Canada (Vancouver, BC) & The LA of the US (Los Angeles, CA)
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2015, 02:24:29 AM »

Great pictures, about the dogs those are canadian hot-dogs, which are thinner than the US ones, quite common to get 2 inside.
I've lived in Toronto most of my life and never got or seen two hot dogs in a bun

Offline @Yehuda

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2018, 11:38:22 AM »
Nice TR! Thanks for writing it up, helped me with some YVR planning. You may have had an empty seat infront of you on the way to LA, but you also had a foot sticking out infront of you.  ;D

Offline dpk4588

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2018, 11:45:38 AM »
Nice TR! Thanks for writing it up, helped me with some YVR planning. You may have had an empty seat infront of you on the way to LA, but you also had a foot sticking out infront of you.  ;D
Thanks.
Its always nice to see a TR of mine bumped for a good reason. That food didn't really get in the way of my legroom. I just hope it was only there because there was no seat because if there was a seat there and I was sitting in it I wouldn't really appreciate having a foot in my way.

Enjoy YVR.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
-Albert Einstein