Author Topic: Get LastPass Password Manager Premium for 75% off, $6/year instead of $24/year  (Read 978 times)

Offline qsman

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
The 2 factor authentication and multiple platform support is great, plus with the random password generator I know I have another line of defense against password crackers.

While you can only purchase 2 codes per email account, use a different email/checkout combo for each pair
Go back via the provided link
Purchase a code
Redeem
Repeat as necessary to purchase as many years as you want. The expiration date will continue to extend out 1 year for every redemption

So you can get 4 years of Premium for the same price as one year if purchased from LastPass.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/lastpass?partner=pcworld

From PC World:

LastPass is a password saver that requires just one master password to get into all your accounts. Once you log in with that master key, it will autofill your saved login data across all of your devices, even if you can't remember which letters were capitalized. And while the free version is still great, the paid Premium tier offers a bunch of extra options:

Share passwords, Wi-Fi logins, memberships and other items with as many people as you want for easy access.
Create your digital contingency plan with emergency access for loved ones.
Advanced multi-factor options (Yubico, Sesame-authentication-on-usb), priority tech support, LastPass for applications, and 1GB of encrypted file storage.

Offer expires end of day 7/30
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 10:44:08 AM by qsman »

Offline kayef

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Thanks!

Offline ludmila

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
Thanks, bought 4.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.