Did you receive this mailer?

Yes
2 (66.7%)
No
1 (33.3%)
Worked for me even w/o mailer.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Targeted? Earn up to 20k for adding AU on your PRG card offer valid till 8/31/18  (Read 2398 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Got a mailer with this bonus, 40k for keeping my card open this year.
  A 20k retention offer and now this 20k offer.

Probably best for me to close all 4 AU and then re-add them in another phone call, unless theres a way to remove them manually online? Not worth 4x$35 for over 5.

Pics of offer attached below..

« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 07:38:44 PM by myi »
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline ludmila

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
Did you get a 20,000 MR retention offer? I got no offers on any of my cards , not last year , not this year. Did you HUCA? Was it offered by the rep. or by their retention department? I guess I'll try to call again.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline myi

• View Profile
Did you get a 20,000 MR retention offer? I got no offers on any of my cards , not last year , not this year. Did you HUCA? Was it offered by the rep. or by their retention department? I guess I'll try to call again.
Retention Dep. And asked the first rep if they can help me out with the AF being that I had the prg for 3 years, asked him if I have any offers/Retention bonuses on my card and he gave me a choice of three options to choose from and if that doesnt work HUCA.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline myi

• View Profile
I just tried with the link in the mailer and it seems its a link for anyone with a PRG card, i tried adding 4 new au but i got an error after clicking submit, but then again when checking in my account i see those very four new au were actually added through the link they wanted me to go through, now only question remains will i have to fight for my 20k MR or will it post automatically?

Can someone with a PRG try the link and see if they can add one or more AU?

americanexpress.com/addcardmembers click on this link or paste the link into the url address bar, vs searching the link in google.

or try this link, https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card-application/apply/supplementary/premier-rewards-gold-card/15668-10-0?extlink=va-us--SASQ218DMV2#/apply

Offline myi

• View Profile
I just tried with the link in the mailer and it seems its a link for anyone with a PRG card, i tried adding 4 new au but i got an error after clicking submit, but then again when checking in my account i see those very four new au were actually added through the link they wanted me to go through, now only question remains will i have to fight for my 20k MR or will it post automatically?

Can someone with a PRG try the link and see if they can add one or more AU?

americanexpress.com/addcardmembers click on this link or paste the link into the url address bar, vs searching the link in google.

or try this link, https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card-application/apply/supplementary/premier-rewards-gold-card/15668-10-0?extlink=va-us--SASQ218DMV2#/apply
Just tried adding a single user and it worked fine ,got an approved confirmation.
Thank You!
The following Additional Card(s) will arrive at your primary billing address in a plain white envelope displaying the American Express Blue Box logo, addressed to each individual below, and with a return address in Omaha, Nebraska.

If all of your Additional Cards have not been received within 2 weeks, please call 1-800-528-4800 for assistance.

CARD   FOR
Premier Rewards Gold Card   

@shulem92 Just added this sibling of mine through this link with his social and it went through fine, i will wait till this card arrives and then try making him an account and close his old card.(as with the old card i couldn't get the ssn to work ,meaning to be added to the card it wouldn't work.) 

https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=94920.0

Offline yosefsv

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
I just tried with the link in the mailer and it seems its a link for anyone with a PRG card
Is it confirmed that anyone who uses this link will get up to 20k MR?
If it benefits even just one fellow DDFer, its worth posting it.

Offline ludmila

• View Profile
Is it confirmed that anyone who uses this link will get up to 20k MR?
No, I called today and I was checking a different issue, I was told I am eligible to add 2 more users for $500-5000MR , since I already have my daughters as AU, I asked if I can add same daughters as AU again, she checked with a manager and said yes. My brother called to get this offer and was told there are no offers on his account.

Offline yosefsv

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
No, I called today and I was checking a different issue, I was told I am eligible to add 2 more users for $500-5000MR , since I already have my daughters as AU, I asked if I can add same daughters as AU again, she checked with a manager and said yes. My brother called to get this offer and was told there are no offers on his account.
Does your brother have a personal PRG card? the link doesn't work for my business card but it does for my personal card but it does not mention the bonus.
If it benefits even just one fellow DDFer, its worth posting it.

Offline ludmila

• View Profile
Does your brother have a personal PRG card? the link doesn't work for my business card but it does for my personal card but it does not mention the bonus.
Yes.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 12:33:42 AM by ludmila »