Author Topic: TIMESHARE 1 WEEK VACATION FOR SALE  (Read 662 times)

Offline barebones

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
TIMESHARE 1 WEEK VACATION FOR SALE
« on: August 07, 2018, 11:40:20 PM »
I have an account that have one week left until Nov 30 this year. It cost me $1500. It is good at any of the Mexico Raintree resorts  (i.e. Cabo, Puerta Vallarta or Cancun ) and several other ones on the West coast (Cimmeron in Palm Springs and San Diego)   I am looking to unload it for $1200 if someone is able to use it. Most of the resorts go for $3000 for the week. There properties are 1-3 bedroom properties with full kitchens, etc.
I will need to verify that a particular property has availability for time you may want
Here are all the options
http://www.raintreevacationclub.com/vacation-resorts/

I have 49000 points. some of the properties can be for 2 weeks or you can use one week in two different properties. It just depends on the resort and time of travel . It can also be less than 7 days at a time in many of the resorts

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: TIMESHARE 1 WEEK VACATION FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 12:33:38 AM »
I have an account that have one week left until Nov 30 this year. It cost me $1500. It is good at any of the Mexico Raintree resorts  (i.e. Cabo, Puerta Vallarta or Cancun ) and several other ones on the West coast (Cimmeron in Palm Springs and San Diego)   I am looking to unload it for $1200 if someone is able to use it. Most of the resorts go for $3000 for the week. There properties are 1-3 bedroom properties with full kitchens, etc.
I will need to verify that a particular property has availability for time you may want
Here are all the options
http://www.raintreevacationclub.com/vacation-resorts/

I have 49000 points. some of the properties can be for 2 weeks or you can use one week in two different properties. It just depends on the resort and time of travel . It can also be less than 7 days at a time in many of the resorts
Why not sell on the official timeshares portal? ( Don't remember the names anymore)

Offline barebones

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 01:08:21 AM »
The timeshare portal requires you to lock in the dates. I am offering it as floating dates. But that was a good question   8)

Offline g8trgr8t

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Albums
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 09:34:30 AM »
redweek.com has floating dates