Topic Wiki

Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card

Limited Time Offer
Earn 100,000 Bonus Points
after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.† Offer ends 10/31/2018.

$300 SPG/Marriott Rewards Statement Credit

Each year, you are eligible to receive up to $300 total in statement credits on your Card Account for eligible purchases made directly at participating SPG® or Marriott Rewards® hotels. Your first reward year begins on your account opening date. Each subsequent reward year begins on the anniversary of your account opening date.

15 Elite Night Credits
Each calendar year 15 Elite Night credits will be credited to your Marriott account on or before March 1.

6/3/2 Points
2 points for each U.S. dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card.

1 additional point (for a total of 3 points) for each U.S. dollar of airfare on a scheduled flight charged directly with passenger airlines (charter flights and private jet flights are excluded) and 1 additional point (for a total of 3 points) for each dollar charged at restaurants located in the U.S.

4 additional points (for a total of 6 points) for each U.S. dollar charged directly with participating Starwood properties, stand-alone Starwood retail establishments, and Starwood online stores. 4 additional points (for a total of 6 points) for each U.S. dollar charged directly with hotels participating in Marriott Rewards®, stand-alone Marriott-branded retail establishments, and Marriott-branded online stores (including online purchases of Marriott-branded gift cards).

Free Night Award (up to 50k points)
Each year, after renewal, you will receive one Free Night Award. The Free Night Award can be redeemed for a one-night stay inclusive of room rate and applicable taxes at participating SPG® and Marriott Rewards® hotels with a redemption level at or under 50,000 points.

Platinum Elite Status Upgrade
If, in any calendar year of Card Membership your total eligible purchases reach $75,000, you will be enrolled in Platinum Elite status. This upgrade to Platinum Elite status benefit is only available to the Basic Card Member. Your upgrade to Platinum Elite status is valid for the remainder of the calendar year in which it was earned and the subsequent calendar year.

Global Entry/TSA PreCheck

Priority Pass Select

Automatic Marriott Gold Elite Status

Annual fee of $450.
« Last edited by S209 on September 09, 2018, 02:19:06 AM »

Author Topic: American Express SPG Luxury  (Read 72701 times)

Offline Yehuda25

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Re: American Express SPG Luxury
« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2020, 10:42:47 PM »
“To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”

― Aristotle

Offline yitzyul

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 06, 2020, 11:02:39 PM »
The $300 credit is annual or after I get the AF?
And Just got the AF (card was an upgrade from reg last year) can I downgrade and then apply for the card or I wont be eligible for signup bonus as I had this card already?

Offline yitzyul

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 10, 2020, 03:14:57 PM »
And Just got the AF (card was an upgrade from reg last year) can I downgrade and then apply for the card or I wont be eligible for signup bonus as I had this card already even though it was an upgrade?
Bump!

Offline yitzyul

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 14, 2020, 11:34:25 AM »
And Just got the AF (card was an upgrade from reg last year) can I downgrade and then apply for the card or I wont be eligible for signup bonus as I had this card already?

Im sure someone can help me out:)