Author Topic: National Status Match to Emerald Club  (Read 7414 times)

Offline Name Changed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Avis Presidents Club, National Executive Elite, Hertz Presidents Circle, Sixt Platinum, SPG Gold, eBay Platinum
Re: National Status Match to Emerald Club
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2011, 03:32:25 PM »
my plat card from amex got me this status !!

to do get the executive elite you gotta do the status match (there could be other ways, but i dont know)
to fake a status match you at least need a reciept from avis or hertz to edit to use in the status match

Im not such a fan of faking it like this, cuz there is always a chance they'll do more research and black list you
I had a lot of friends that rented from avis with non legit corp and got black listed

Offline juda

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2011, 03:40:59 PM »
to do get the executive elite you gotta do the status match (there could be other ways, but i dont know)
to fake a status match you at least need a reciept from avis or hertz to edit to use in the status match

Im not such a fan of faking it like this, cuz there is always a chance they'll do more research and black list you
I had a lot of friends that rented from avis with non legit corp and got black listed
i got a recipet from avis last week rental just tell me what i need to modify in order to get elite . what level to i need to be by avis to status match

also when you are talking from black listing are you refering to general avis reservation for useing not an eligble code or AWD # or they got black listed when thay want to status match to a diffrent company e.g. national.

just trying to have your point across

Offline Name Changed

• View Profile
  • Programs: Avis Presidents Club, National Executive Elite, Hertz Presidents Circle, Sixt Platinum, SPG Gold, eBay Platinum
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2011, 05:08:07 PM »
i got a recipet from avis last week rental just tell me what i need to modify in order to get elite . what level to i need to be by avis to status match

also when you are talking from black listing are you refering to general avis reservation for useing not an eligble code or AWD # or they got black listed when thay want to status match to a diffrent company e.g. national.

just trying to have your point across

Do you have a avis wizard #?
on your receipt does it say avis preferred?  What my friend did (and it worked,) he had an emailed copy of the receipt and changed where it said avis preferred to "avis presidents club" and this got hime to executive elite

what i was talking about black list - is using an invalid awd with avis and if they realize they there is a chance they could black list you.

Regarding your case - If national realizes there is a chance that they might black list you...  I dont know if at all they blacklist people...

Offline juda

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2011, 06:00:20 PM »
Do you have a avis wizard #?
on your receipt does it say avis preferred?  What my friend did (and it worked,) he had an emailed copy of the receipt and changed where it said avis preferred to "avis presidents club" and this got hime to executive elite

what i was talking about black list - is using an invalid awd with avis and if they realize they there is a chance they could black list you.

Regarding your case - If national realizes there is a chance that they might black list you...  I dont know if at all they blacklist people...
aha ... but i dont see where it said avis preferred to change it to presidents club ??

Offline Name Changed

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2011, 06:04:42 PM »
Maybe check the online receipt - log onto ur avis account online, and there is all your rental history

Offline juda

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2011, 09:14:26 PM »
Maybe check the online receipt - log onto ur avis account online, and there is all your rental history
That's what I am doing. I can't seem to get it done . Mabey your friend would be so nice and show me his copy of Avis so I can follow up.

Offline Yeki89

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2011, 10:11:01 PM »
i used a regular e-recipet

Offline Yeki89

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2011, 11:11:46 AM »
why cant we match national to avis/budget or hertz ;D

Offline bochur

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz presidents circle, National executive elite, Avis preferred. Accor platinum
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2011, 02:27:58 AM »
i used a regular e-recipet
I am hertz 5 star and avis preffered,

i dont see on my e-reciept that is says preferred i want to get to executive elite, what can i do