Author Topic: Where to go and what to do at stopover airports  (Read 1060 times)

Offline fradl

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Where to go and what to do at stopover airports
« on: October 24, 2013, 09:03:47 AM »
How about starting a new thread(I guess I just did) of what to do when you have time between flights at airports around the world? I have 2 1/2 hours at LA coming up. Can I go anywhere safely without missing my flight? I would love to hear from you with any suggestions.  Maybe someone else has 6 hours in Chicago. What should they do? That is the idea of this thread.  But I would love to know if there is anything I can do in LA for the time that I have. TIA

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: Where to go and what to do at stopover airports
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 09:06:31 AM »
How about starting a new thread(I guess I just did) of what to do when you have time between flights at airports around the world? I have 2 1/2 hours at LA coming up. Can I go anywhere safely without missing my flight? I would love to hear from you with any suggestions.  Maybe someone else has 6 hours in Chicago. What should they do? That is the idea of this thread.  But I would love to know if there is anything I can do in LA for the time that I have. TIA
You can just post in the dedicated master thread for each city. And no, 2 1/2 hours is not enough to go anywhere (maybe try and get someone to deliver food to the airport)
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: Where to go and what to do at stopover airports
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 10:26:08 AM »
+1
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.