Author Topic: CHASE closed ALL accounts!!!!!!!  (Read 111998 times)

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
Re: CHASE closed ALL accounts!!!!!!!
« Reply #480 on: October 09, 2023, 03:15:01 PM »
Quickly earn the bonus and transfer out?
Yes buy you have plenty of time. The letter many receive says accounts will be closed on XX (usually 20-30 days). You then have at least 30 days from that date to transfer/use points. SUB/points still post on closed accounts.
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline free123cc

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 26, 2023, 01:25:08 AM »
i have a chase ink busines preffered card in my name, i usually pay the bill from my personal account which is joint between me and my wife.

would it be a red flag and possible shutdown risk if i have my father (different address) pay my chase card from his chase business account. (could be it  would be from his chase personal account, im not sure)

thanks!

Offline RL366

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 19, 2024, 07:58:34 PM »
Any ideas how to appeal?

I never had any chase cards/accounts besides additional credit card on father business .He still banks and has chase cards . I applied for a card a few years ago and got denied.I tried now again and they say denied due to rewards misuse .I said never had my own card . They say they cant go into detail. I spoke to 3 manager's and got same response (I also have 2 family members that are banned )

Online ckmk47

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 20, 2024, 10:50:43 AM »
Any ideas how to appeal?

I never had any chase cards/accounts besides additional credit card on father business .He still banks and has chase cards . I applied for a card a few years ago and got denied.I tried now again and they say denied due to rewards misuse .I said never had my own card . They say they cant go into detail. I spoke to 3 manager's and got same response (I also have 2 family members that are banned )
That's probably it. If you don't  have any overlap with them - addresses, AU,etc - maybe you can prove you're not connected to them.  But saying "I'm not them" without knowing them may be hard.
My favorite cause: cssy.org