Author Topic: 20 killed in upstate NY limousine crash.  (Read 21960 times)

Offline chevron

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile

Offline chevron

• View Profile
Re: 20 killed in upstate NY limousine crash.
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2018, 11:06:01 PM »
You want it laid out to you? I'll do it. You took an innocent thread that someone started about a tragedy that happened to a pretty large group of people and turned it into your own personal agenda about a certain member's viewpoints on something completely unrelated. You started making asinine comparisons between gun control and letting people own cars which anyone with half a brain realizes is ridiculous. You made personal attacks against other members, tried to hide behind your own self-righteousness, and deflected blame to others. If you want to have stupid, meaningless arguments using comparisons that don't stand up to basic logical analysis that's fine, we have threads for that. If you want to make thinly veiled personal attacks against other members? Fine, we have threads for that too. But don't take a thread about a significant loss of human life and use it as a springboard for your garbage, nobody's buying it. Quite frankly, I'm tired of your s**t and I can assure you I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Oh bugger off, I did not. Read the damn thread, someone else did. I merely pointed out op's hypocritical statements.

Don't waste your time writing up long rants without knowing the facts, it just makes you look like a fool.

Offline chevron

• View Profile

Offline chevron

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2018, 11:09:04 PM »
ban all assault limousines without a background check

You people are morons for bashing me.. this is what started it.

Furthermore, I posted the thread of cm's post on parkland shooting where he launches right into the gun control debate.

So, that's ok when he does it and it fits his agendas. Typical living in a bubble "the world evolves around me " liberals.

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2018, 11:14:38 PM »
Typical living in a bubble "the world evolves around me " liberals.
Aaaaand I'm out.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline gingyguy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 36
    • View Profile
  • Programs: I don't like to brag
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2018, 11:16:11 PM »
You people are morons for bashing me.. this is what started it.

Furthermore, I posted the thread of cm's post on parkland shooting where he launches right into the gun control debate.

So, that's ok when he does it and it fits his agendas. Typical living in a bubble "the world evolves around me " liberals.
i actually pretty much agreed with you fr calling out cm , until it went the way you often go bashing frum people
May you slide down the banister of happiness & get many splinters of success up your career.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2018, 11:20:42 PM »
Don't waste your time writing up long rants without knowing the facts, it just makes you look like a fool.
You should take your own advice. You keep saying things I never said. Maybe try reading comprehension 101.
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2018, 11:21:50 PM »
i actually pretty much agreed with you fr calling out cm...
He should just have his facts straight when he does.

Offline chevron

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2018, 11:47:31 PM »
He should just have his facts straight when he does.

I didn't even bash you, it's quite evident that the original comment I reference to regarding banning assault vehicles was written by the author in sarcasm.

But you are wrong to claim decorum for posts on tragedies when I clearly showed you politicised tradgedies to fit your anti gun agenda, all while you decry people not respecting a tragedy like WTF ?!

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2018, 11:51:47 PM »
I didn't even bash you,
Really? You don't count this as bashing or was it just an outright lie?
Nope, but you seek to blame guns for all of society murders and deaths

Offline chevron

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2018, 11:54:25 PM »
i actually pretty much agreed with you fr calling out cm , until it went the way you often go bashing frum people

Do you know me? I'd wager good money you don't. I spent years of my life working to advance Judaism be on various levels. Constructive criticism is not bashing.

You sound like those people who are ready to kill you if you question a certain rishon or acharon. I'm not here to discuss religious dogmas, I have rabbi's for that.

As individuals we have different experiences, it's been well documented that I did not take away much from the yeshiva I attended for hs, I'm not critical of yeshiva's in that you'll see me calling for them to be closed c'v.im entitled to express my experiences, it's what happened, I rose above them and became the better person.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2018, 11:56:15 PM »
But you are wrong to claim decorum for posts on tragedies when I clearly showed you politicised tradgedies to fit your anti gun agenda, all while you decry people not respecting a tragedy like WTF ?!
I said:
I never brought gun control into this and many other tragedies I posted about.
I can post many other tragedies that I never mentioned guns. Only an idiot would bring guns into a tragedy that has nothing to do with guns. It seems we have a few idiots in this thread.

Offline chevron

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2018, 11:58:13 PM »
Really? You don't count this as bashing or was it just an outright lie?

That's not bashing you. That's an opinion. I called your moralities into question in the other thread, that's closer to bashing you.

So what, you used a tragedy to call to violate my constitutional rights. Sounds like you are using others deaths to further your own personal agendas and disarm the week and helpless

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2018, 12:01:09 AM »
That's not bashing you. That's an opinion. I called your moralities into question in the other thread, that's closer to bashing you.

So what, you used a tragedy to call to violate my constitutional rights. Sounds like you are using others deaths to further your own personal agendas and disarm the week and helpless
If you have a problem with my views on guns (something you have no knowledge of) then do it in the proper thread. This thread has nothing to do with guns. What is so hard to understand.

Offline chevron

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2018, 12:41:29 AM »
If you have a problem with my views on guns (something you have no knowledge of) then do it in the proper thread. This thread has nothing to do with guns. What is so hard to understand.

You missed my whole point  ::) the first comment in this thread refrencing to ban assault vehicles was snarky. You called him out.

All I did was call you out, yes you did use tragedies to call for gun control etc.

Obviously, the comment on banning assault vehicles was not something relevant like "we need more regulation"

I was merely commenting that yes, you have used gun tragedies to call for gun control, inappropriate IMHO.

Offline justaregularguy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2018, 12:46:30 AM »
Imagine some guy stumbles onto this thread and says ‘oh! They’re talking about the crash Oy! Let me read...’

won’t have a pleasant  experience ... :o

Can we change the name to “reasons moshiach isn’t here yet” or something?
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2018, 12:48:32 AM »
You missed my whole point  ::) the first comment in this thread refrencing to ban assault vehicles was snarky. You called him out.

All I did was call you out, yes you did use tragedies to call for gun control etc.

Obviously, the comment on banning assault vehicles was not something relevant like "we need more regulation"

I was merely commenting that yes, you have used gun tragedies to call for gun control, inappropriate IMHO.
You can call me out all you want. What you can't do is use your twisted logic to call me out. Look four posts up and I pointed out your twists and lies. Just because you say I said something doesn't make it so. Just like this lie!!!
Nope, but you seek to blame guns for all of society murders and deaths

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2018, 12:49:27 AM »
Imagine some guy stumbles onto this thread and says ‘oh! They’re talking about the crash Oy! Let me read...’

won’t have a pleasant  experience ... :o

Can we change the name to “reasons moshiach isn’t here yet” or something?
They will most likely stop after the disgusting second post.

Offline Yammer

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2018, 01:57:51 AM »
You want it laid out to you? I'll do it. You took an innocent thread that someone started about a tragedy that happened to a pretty large group of people and turned it into your own personal agenda about a certain member's viewpoints on something completely unrelated. You started making asinine comparisons between gun control and letting people own cars which anyone with half a brain realizes is ridiculous. You made personal attacks against other members, tried to hide behind your own self-righteousness, and deflected blame to others. If you want to have stupid, meaningless arguments using comparisons that don't stand up to basic logical analysis that's fine, we have threads for that. If you want to make thinly veiled personal attacks against other members? Fine, we have threads for that too. But don't take a thread about a significant loss of human life and use it as a springboard for your garbage, nobody's buying it. Quite frankly, I'm tired of your s**t and I can assure you I'm not the only one who feels that way.
Wow..the trash you keep instead of you...
Not in JS....that would make them read every post...

Offline aro123

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2018, 09:09:49 AM »
excuse me but my post did not say anything bad about any of the victims of this horrible accidents.
 I make a snarky comment to point out the hypocrisy of the YOU and the anti gun crowd (I am personally very pro gun control)  that use every shooting as an excuse to be anti 2nd amendment  (don't let a crisis go to waste) but are horrified when someone uses a crisis for something else