Author Topic: Amex premier rewards gold: add added user and spend $500, get 5,000 points  (Read 7123 times)

Offline Naftuli19

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: I wish all...
Re: Amex premier rewards gold: add added user and spend $500, get 5,000 points
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2019, 05:37:47 PM »
Back alive, just got the email for 20k after each of the 4 au spend $500.

Here's a link report back if your targeted.
https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card-application/apply/supplementary/rose-gold-card/61009-10-0?
Not targeted
Sometimes You Will Never Know the True Value of A Moment Until It's Become A Memory...

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2019, 05:44:15 PM »
I added the same AUs twice and got the points last year. Can I add the same AUs again to get the points? Also these AUs are in college now, I want to apply for them for Chase Freedom, will those Amex cards count towards Chase 5 -24? The Freedom card is the easiest Chase card to be approved for, since they were AUs on my Amex cards for 4 years, what is the easiest Amex to try for, charge or credit? They also received a pre approved offer for Discover Student, this one is probably the easiest?
I closed and reopened 4 of my au.

Yes an AU counts but doesn't count towards 5/24 , meaning it will show as if you opened a card but you in essence you didn't, so all you would  do is call and tell them they're only an AU and not liable for any purchase made while using the card, and have them approved if the 5/24 should be the reason for the denial, and definitely go for a card like chase freedom unlmtd or the reg freedom should they max the 5x categories each new periods of offers.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline ludmila

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2019, 05:49:37 PM »
I closed and reopened 4 of my au.

Yes an AU counts but doesn't count towards 5/24 , meaning it will show as if you opened a card but you in essence you didn't, so all you would  do is call and tell them they're only an AU and not liable for any purchase made while using the card, and have them approved if the 5/24 should be the reason for the denial, and definitely go for a card like chase freedom unlmtd or the reg freedom should they max the 5x categories each new periods of offers.
Thanks.  I'll have them try Freedom and report back, any idea about which Amex card worth a shot if any?
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2019, 06:28:09 PM »
Thanks.  I'll have them try Freedom and report back, any idea about which Amex card worth a shot if any?
I went straight for the amex gold, but not telling you to do that, one of the no af cards.

and make sure for the freedom someone refers them.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501