umm ok I guess
Products generally cheaper at Bingo:

Minyanim times:

Shacharis: 10:00 AM
Mincha: 3:00 PM
Mincha: 3:00 PM
Maariv: 9:00 PM
« Last edited by myi on August 24, 2019, 11:16:03 PM »

Author Topic: Bingo Wholesale Club Lakewood  (Read 194227 times)

Offline Jkhein

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Bingo Wholesale Club Lakewood
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2019, 03:31:07 PM »
Crazy zoo , went last night shopping carts blocking off the parking lot, felt like Dr Schanicks office in store form. I’m staying far away
Lol it’s day 2, hundreds of people like you trying to run and check it out, no need to make your decision yet not to shop again. I also want to go check it out, iy”h by week 3.

Online S209

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2019, 03:35:22 PM »
Did I mention I plan on returning my Costco membership card?
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Offline tzifanya54

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2019, 03:48:31 PM »
Did I mention I plan on returning my Costco membership card?
Costco items on sale are still lower than Bingo (think Kleenex). It’s also worth it for Kirkland brand.

Offline ludmila

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2019, 03:50:12 PM »
Costco items on sale are still lower than Bingo (think Kleenex). It’s also worth it for Kirkland brand.
+1 and many other deals.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Online S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2019, 04:09:39 PM »
+1 and many other deals.
I actually haven’t found Costco significantly cheaper than the sale prices elsewhere, like Walmart or Target Red Card. The reason I may keep it is for profitable deals, like through Google Express.

Online username

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2019, 04:59:51 PM »

I think you need to reevaluate what difficult means to you
It's also difficult for the next shopper when you don't put it back. Having 3 kids with you is no excuse.

I'm not talking about myself.

I was just being Dan Lekaf Zechus.
^^^

Offline Zevi16

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Bingo Wholesale Club Lakewood
« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2019, 05:23:02 PM »
I actually haven’t found Costco significantly cheaper than the sale prices elsewhere, like Walmart or Target Red Card. The reason I may keep it is for profitable deals, like through Google Express.
As we came out recently in the price guide thread that the product in Costco are of superior quality than target

(think Kleenex).

Offline tzifanya54

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 24, 2019, 05:28:44 PM »
As we came out recently in the price guide thread that the product in Costco are of superior quality than target
Yep. Yes you can pay the same or less for tissues elsewhere. Unless you have a few stackable things going on it’s going to be difficult to find.

Online S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
« Reply #148 on: January 24, 2019, 06:01:03 PM »
Yep. Yes you can pay the same or less for tissues elsewhere. Unless you have a few stackable things going on it’s going to be difficult to find.
Hey, this is DDF!!

Offline Luvisrael

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 24, 2019, 09:03:56 PM »
Lol it’s day 2, hundreds of people like you trying to run and check it out, no need to make your decision yet not to shop again. I also want to go check it out, iy”h by week 3.
im actually REaLLY enjoying shopping in quieter Npgs and GG these days! It’s a pleasure!

Offline cmey

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 24, 2019, 09:49:45 PM »
Went back for some shabbos shopping and really impressed all around. Good job keeping the shelves stocked and the layout is a pleasure. Pricing all around is really good so far. Only issue with the pricing was that looking at my receipt I see that the 5lb potatoes which were two for $3 reg. 2.49 rang up with the first 2 for $3 but the third ringing up at $2.49. Some stores do that but it its not cool. Put a “must buy two” on the sign....

One thing they still have to work out is the checkout process. They have this double wide checkout counter with two parallel conveyor belts running down it with a metal bar that swivels to a shunt the items down either the right conveyor belt or the left. That way they scan all of the customers items and take the payment, then while the first customer is bagging they can process the second customers items. The problem is that with no baggers everything kind of jumbles up in a bottleneck at the end of the conveyor belt while you are unloading your cart onto the checkout counter. I had a carton of eggs get pushed right off the counter by a bag of potatoes, and a seven layer cake get really smashed up in the process. It’s great to pay1.29 for the eggs but if they don’t make it home intact that’s no bargain.The eggs and other fragile items need to be packaged by the cashier or otherwise separated out, I’m sure they’ll work out the kinks over time, but overall just a great shopping experience.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 09:53:21 PM by cmey »

Offline yesitsme

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 24, 2019, 10:10:40 PM »
Went back for some shabbos shopping and really impressed all around. Good job keeping the shelves stocked and the layout is a pleasure. Pricing all around is really good so far. Only issue with the pricing was that looking at my receipt I see that the 5lb potatoes which were two for $3 reg. 2.49 rang up with the first 2 for $3 but the third ringing up at $2.49. Some stores do that but it its not cool. Put a “must buy two” on the sign....

One thing they still have to work out is the checkout process. They have this double wide checkout counter with two parallel conveyor belts running down it with a metal bar that swivels to a shunt the items down either the right conveyor belt or the left. That way they scan all of the customers items and take the payment, then while the first customer is bagging they can process the second customers items. The problem is that with no baggers everything kind of jumbles up in a bottleneck at the end of the conveyor belt while you are unloading your cart onto the checkout counter. I had a carton of eggs get pushed right off the counter by a bag of potatoes, and a seven layer cake get really smashed up in the process. It’s great to pay1.29 for the eggs but if they don’t make it home intact that’s no bargain.The eggs and other fragile items need to be packaged by the cashier or otherwise separated out, I’m sure they’ll work out the kinks over time, but overall just a great shopping experience.
Don't be so sure, there's nothing new here this is how they handle it in BP for a couple years, all point where already mentioned in the other bingo thread
["-"]

Offline Yikes2179

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 24, 2019, 11:35:56 PM »
Don't be so sure, there's nothing new here this is how they handle it in BP for a couple years, all point where already mentioned in the other bingo thread
+1

You have to watch how you lay things out on the register to begin with

Offline cmey

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 24, 2019, 11:56:42 PM »
+1

You have to watch how you lay things out on the register to begin with

That’s true, though there isn’t enough room on the conveyer belt for all of the contents of a full shopping cart at once. so you can minimize the problem by putting the heavy stuff on first, but if you have more than a couple of fragile items something is gonna be on the receiving end.

Offline Luvisrael

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 25, 2019, 08:44:03 AM »
+1
It annoys me when ppl complain that other ppl don’t put there carts back. While it’s a nice gesture to put your cart back it’s the stores responsibility to keep the parking lot organized. Ppl parking slanted is just inexcusable, it’s in every parking lot in Lakewood.
http://www.thelakewoodscoop.com/news/2019/01/askonim-parking-issues-near-7th-street-chapel.html

Online S209

• View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy

Offline dealfinder11

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2019, 09:06:42 AM »
Was in Bingo yesterday. A lot of what I experienced has already been said so I won’t rehash. Definitely like the bakery section. Don’t understand the blackberry thing. Are there (ultra) Orthodox Jews that eat fresh blackberries?
Also, I had a terrible experience with the employee in charge of weighing everything by the appetizing station. I’m guessing he had a long day, however he was being extremely irritating, dishing attitude to every inquiry made by a costumer. Not sure why management would tolerate something as basic as that. Just lazy bad management. I guess you can take Osher Ad out of Israel, however you can’t take the Israel out of Osher Ad  :-\

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #157 on: January 25, 2019, 11:43:53 AM »
Was in Bingo yesterday. A lot of what I experienced has already been said so I won’t rehash. Definitely like the bakery section. Don’t understand the blackberry thing. Are there (ultra) Orthodox Jews that eat fresh blackberries?
There we go with labels again. How about if it's bought in order to puree or squeeze?

In any event, I guarantee you that if they have it there someone is buying. They are not in the business of losing money.

I guess you can take Osher Ad out of Israel, however you can’t take the Israel out of Osher Ad  :-\
You can say that again!
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline gingyguy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 36
    • View Profile
  • Programs: I don't like to brag
« Reply #158 on: January 25, 2019, 11:59:41 AM »
There we go with labels again. How about if it's bought in order to puree or squeeze?

is it lchatchila to puree something thats muchzak betolaim?
May you slide down the banister of happiness & get many splinters of success up your career.

Offline dealfinder11

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 25, 2019, 12:07:38 PM »

Can you please find me one kosher supermarket that services a community similar to Lakewood that sells Blackberrys(the fruit)?

squeeze perhaps makes sense.
is it lchatchila to puree something thats muchzak betolaim?
AFAIK it would be ok if they are completely ground up so the tolaim are no longer a davar chashuve and are then subject to the din of bittul .