Topic Wiki

Click Here to get more details on this card and compare to other cards!

http://www.dansdeals.com/go/InkBold1/

Ink Bold Bonus Points:

Maximum point accumulation on net purchases earning an additional 4 points (office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services) on category purchases is 200,000 points Annually, which equates to $50,000 in net purchases. Maximum point accumulation on net purchases earning an additional 1 point (gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel) on category purchases is 50,000 points Annually, which equates to $50,000 in net purchases. ("Annually" means the year beginning with your enrollment date through the first statement after the anniversary of your enrollment date, and each twelve billing cycles thereafter.)
« Last edited by jj1000 on March 14, 2018, 12:48:25 PM »

Author Topic: Ink Bold Business Charge Card  (Read 426842 times)

Offline yaakov s

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Ink Bold Business Charge Card
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2011, 10:55:07 AM »
i was not really following the link and read only the subject   thought it was about the INK BUSINESS BOLD
Lucky you on the spend. However you probably had an easier time getting matched because the 50k became a public offer

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2011, 11:06:42 AM »
mind sharing how you managed to get matched to the 80k ink bold offer?

I already shared. I got a clueless rep ;)
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline bubbles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2011, 11:09:39 AM »
I already shared. I got a clueless rep ;)

I would call a few times and try to get matched to that 80k (even though I'm not sure there's an 80k for that card, I suspect it's an Ink Bold offer)., might get a clueless rep who won't request proof ;)

Alternatively, you should consider asking them to match the Ink Bold 50k public offer (that worked for me, after getting my Ink Bold matched to 80k thanks to some help from someone here, you know who you are).

thought you meant something by this

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2011, 11:16:37 AM »
thought you meant something by this

I did. I got a scan from someone here that I faxed them, scans like this one have been floating around the internet IIRC.

Offline Saver2000

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2011, 11:17:49 AM »
I did. I got a scan from someone here that I faxed them, scans like this one have been floating around the internet IIRC.

Do u still have the scan?

Offline bubbles

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2011, 11:23:22 AM »

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2011, 11:43:36 AM »
Do u still have the scan?

+1

In the long run (and probably in this case as well), being creative has 100x more chances for success than copying my (or another member's) every step. My advice to you is, learn to think independently, but if you really need the scan it's out there on the interwebs.

Sorry if I come across as condescending, but with a YMMV situation like this, that's really my advice.

Offline bubbles

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2011, 11:45:26 AM »
In the long run (and probably in this case as well), being creative has 100x more chances for success than copying my (or other poster's) every step. My advice to you is, learn to think independently, but if you really need the scan it's out there on the interwebs.

Sorry if I come across as condescending, but with a YMMV situation like this, that's really my advice.

not arguing but all I know about this offer is that it gives you 80k. I feel that the more I got the better chance I have at succeeding.

I don't even know an offer code or spend amount or whatever

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2011, 11:47:23 AM »
not arguing but all I know about this offer is that it gives you 80k. I feel that the more I got the better chance I have at succeeding.

GIYF. Multiple offer codes and multiple spend requirements.

Offline Saver2000

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2011, 11:51:13 AM »

I called them a few days ago and requested that they add the 80k offer to my acct. I just called again about something else and the rep said she sees my acct has the 80k promo attached.  . I didn't meet spend requirements yet so it didn't post yet.

The offer code is M6L

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2011, 11:54:10 AM »
I called them a few days ago and requested that they add the 80k offer to my acct. I just called again about something else and the rep said she sees my acct has the 80k promo attached.  . I didn't meet spend requirements yet so it didn't post yet.

The offer code is M6L

Nicely done! And without me posting a scan :P

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2011, 12:07:36 PM »
If you plan on spending $25k anyway, it's a nice deal. Get bumped to 50k and once you've spent the $25k you'll get another 10k bonus... Total miles for opening the card and spending $25k: 85k UA miles.
If you have Ink Bold with checking you'll do better spending the $25K on that card.  More points and more flexibility with the points.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2011, 12:15:16 PM »
If you have Ink Bold with checking you'll do better spending the $25K on that card.  More points and more flexibility with the points.

I meant if you plan on spending $25k on that card anyway (for some other reason...)

Generally it seems you're right, the IB is a better option.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2011, 12:18:19 PM »
I meant if you plan on spending $25k on that card anyway (for some other reason...)

Generally it seems you're right, the IB is a better option.
The 25K and 50K IB bonuses are so enticing it's throwing a monkey wrench in all of my spending theories.
If only coins were still around :P
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline bubbles

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2011, 12:24:18 PM »
The offer code is M6L

weird they told me M6L is an offer for a southwest card

and I should have looked for a scan first because she was ready to give it to me if I could show her what the offer is. Now she is "looking into it"

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2011, 12:31:02 PM »
In the long run (and probably in this case as well), being creative has 100x more chances for success than copying my (or another member's) every step. My advice to you is, learn to think independently, but if you really need the scan it's out there on the interwebs.

While I'd tend to agree, it does seem somewhat ironic, considering someone was nice enough send you the scan initially.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2011, 01:03:50 PM »
While I'd tend to agree, it does seem somewhat ironic, considering someone was nice enough send you the scan initially.

I don't find it ironic at all. Develop real-world relationships with people from here, where you've connected with them enough that they too feel compelled to help you when they can, and you'll be surprised with the help you get. If you sent me a an email with a scan containing your personal info/targetted offer, would you feel comfortable with me posting it publicly?

I imagine some people reading this won't have a clue what I'm saying, but that's becuase they come here to get (get, and get more), as opposed to coming here to share.

Offline yaakov s

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2011, 01:30:48 PM »
Which dept did you guys call.

Is there even such a thing by Chase or its all CS. Never called always SM'd until now.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2011, 01:56:33 PM »
I don't find it ironic at all. Develop real-world relationships with people from here, where you've connected with them enough that they too feel compelled to help you when they can, and you'll be surprised with the help you get.

Call me naive, but I didn't know "develop[ing] real-world relationships" on a virtual posting board was a conditio sin qua none  of helping people, or, for that matter, being helped.

I do not know the majority of the people on this forum, but that has had no preclusive effect on my genuine desire to dole out assistance where I feel I can capably do so (and even in instances where I'm not).

By the same token, the majority of people on this forum do not know me, but that has not precluded many of them from teaching me a thing or three along the way either. 

If you sent me a an email with a scan containing your personal info/targetted offer, would you feel comfortable with me posting it publicly?

Absolutely not, but simply put: we both know there are ways around that.

I imagine some people reading this won't have a clue what I'm saying, but that's becuase they come here to get (get, and get more), as opposed to coming here to share.

I believe they're called leechers in torrent parlance.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2011, 02:02:08 PM »
Call me naive, but I didn't know nulldevelop[ing] real-world relationshipsnull on a virtual posting board was a conditio sin qua none  of helping people, or, for that matter, being helped.

I do not know the majority of the people on this forum, but that has had no preclusive effect on my genuine desire to dole out assistance where I feel I can capably do so (and even in instances where I'm not).

By the same token, the majority of people on this forum do not know me, but that has not precluded many of them from teaching me a thing or three along the way either. 

You're either implying I don't help people on here, or that once I do help people, I waive my right to 'deny' help and I suddenly must answer every question I see if I know the answer.

Your sense of entitlement discourages my desire to help you (please excuse my bluntness).