Author Topic: ISO most economical way to get kids and luggage to israel  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Leah613

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
ISO most economical way to get kids and luggage to israel
« on: November 05, 2018, 04:09:00 PM »
BH DD gets married in 3 weeks and then a couple years IYH in Israel.  What is most cost-effective way to get (lots) of luggage (3 suitcases each) to Israel? We didn't book flights yet, getting one way tickets so no ElAl. I heard Norwegian (cheap flights) allows 2 cases but the website seems to say its only for the more expensive tickets. so, what inepxensive airline still allow 2 suitcases PP and whether its only one or two is it possible for each to pay for a 2nd AND 3rd case? We have bedding sheets towels etc. thanks in advance

Offline grodnoking

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
Re: ISO most economical way to get kids and luggage to israel
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 04:21:25 PM »
BH DD gets married in 3 weeks and then a couple years IYH in Israel.  What is most cost-effective way to get (lots) of luggage (3 suitcases each) to Israel? We didn't book flights yet, getting one way tickets so no ElAl. I heard Norwegian (cheap flights) allows 2 cases but the website seems to say its only for the more expensive tickets. so, what inepxensive airline still allow 2 suitcases PP and whether its only one or two is it possible for each to pay for a 2nd AND 3rd case? We have bedding sheets towels etc. thanks in advance

Turkish, Ukraine, and Aeroflot give two suitcases.
Ukraine usually has the cheapest one way flights of them.
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline chff

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 25
    • View Profile
  • Programs: All of them...
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 11:44:33 AM »

Elal / United / Delta has OW fares thru TAs. Norwegian thru Agents get 2 as well. Ukraine has pretty good rates for extra luggage

Offline satturn

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Kotel Security Pass
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 03:54:59 AM »
Azerbaijan also has 2 luggage