Author Topic: ISO Inexpensive Toddler Birthday Party Entertainers (clowns, face-painters, etc)  (Read 675 times)

Offline Agoldsc1

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Not sure that this is the right forum, but I couldn’t find of any better options, so here it goes.

I’m planning a birthday party for my 3-year old daughter in Woodmere, NY next month for approximately 20-25 toddlers, and not looking to spend more than $300-$350 all in. I think that having the party at my house would be the best option (but if someone knows of an establishment that will feed and entertain 25 toddlers for my budget, please let me know!)

I need some “professionals” to entertain the kids. I’m basically looking for face-painting, balloon making, music, etc... Clowns.com quoted me approximately $350 for 1.5 hours, but once I factor in another $75 for food, $60 for their recommended tips, $50 for party favors, and tax, were at over $500 easy.

All that to ask, can anyone recommend good and reliable entertainers for toddlers? Keep in mind that this is for 3-year-olds, so we’re not looking for anything fancy. College or even high school kids will do, S long as they are responsible.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 04:15:19 PM by Agoldsc1 »

Offline letav_aved

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
MAGIC MEHL IS THE BEST!!! 516 414 9197

https://www.magicmehl.com/

Offline ckmk47

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Maybe you can get a Morah to do some 'music and movement' with them. Sing songs. dance...
You don't need big 'entertainment'.  You need a fun, engrossing toddler activity.
My favorite cause: cssy.org

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
I've had success (in Toronto) with Groupon
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline Agoldsc1

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Thanks all for the suggestions, and please keep them coming. As for the suggestions already provided:
1. I know MM, and he is a great performed (and broker and guy), but I think he is too sophisticated for this event.
2. If anyone knows of a Morah in Woodmere who would be willing to entertain kids for a few hours on a Sunday, please send her info my way!
3. Looked at Groupon already, not many options and none that work for me unfortunately.

Offline la

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile