Author Topic: Israeli news  (Read 25835 times)

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
Re: Israeli news
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2018, 01:48:10 PM »
What happened to Giuliani? He turned into a nutcase.

How old is he?
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2018, 01:53:30 PM »
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline justaregularguy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2018, 11:48:52 PM »
I thought of this great idea.
Isreal has got to come up w something they could shoot at the rockets that attach to the rocket and cause it to turn around an land where it began. That would bring a swift end to the rocket issue there (although will begin a new problem, but let’s get to that first).

True i didn’t go through all (read: any) of the logistics how this will work (it’s not a heat seeking rocket,nothing electronic about it to hack into either..)  but the concept is out.

Any mossad agents on DDF? ;)
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Offline Definitions

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2018, 01:24:44 AM »
Isreal has got to come up w something they could shoot at the rockets that attach to the rocket and cause it to turn around an land where it began. That would bring a swift end to the rocket issue there (although will begin a new problem, but let’s get to that first).

True i didn’t go through all (read: any) of the logistics how this will work (it’s not a heat seeking rocket,nothing electronic about it to hack into either..)  but the concept is out.

I don't think that is realistic. How would the interceptor figure out the exact launch location? And however it would, why should it send back a little homemade explosive when there are more powerful options?
My Tapatalk notifications don't always work.

Offline grodnoking

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2018, 03:10:21 AM »

AFAIK the way it works now is they often bomb the site where the missles where launched from minutes after they where launched with drones or jets.
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline Proisrael

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG,Hilton,Club Carlson
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2018, 04:14:13 AM »
Netanyahu has made a grave mistake in my opinion. I am on many groups with thousands of Likud voters and basically by a 10-1 margin people are royally pissed at him for this peace deal. Israel basically bowed to Hamas/Islamic Jihad. Israelis were killed/injured and we did nothing back to them but bomb empty buildings. Reading the news about the cabinet meeting shows how Netanyahu has become a little crying baby and whose time in politics is coming to an end.
Watch how fast Likud/Netanyahu fall in the polls coming up. Lieberman/Bennet will be the primary beneficiaries of this debacle.

Offline Proisrael

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2018, 06:13:31 AM »
Netanyahu has made a grave mistake in my opinion. I am on many groups with thousands of Likud voters and basically by a 10-1 margin people are royally pissed at him for this peace deal. Israel basically bowed to Hamas/Islamic Jihad. Israelis were killed/injured and we did nothing back to them but bomb empty buildings. Reading the news about the cabinet meeting shows how Netanyahu has become a little crying baby and whose time in politics is coming to an end.
Watch how fast Likud/Netanyahu fall in the polls coming up. Lieberman/Bennet will be the primary beneficiaries of this debacle.

Lieberman resigns calls for early elections!!!!!!

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2018, 07:36:42 AM »
Lieberman resigns calls for early elections!!!!!!
When it comes down to the moment of truth, there simply isn't anyone that comes close to Netanyahu in any important aspect. Name anyone with his leadership skills, focus, intelligence, speaking, and maturity, or anything else that's important for the position. I don't think anyone is aware of anyone at this point, and even his greatest adversaries know it.

Unfortunately he has to maneuver with his own partners who often lack maturity, which results in lots of compromise. As they say in Hebrew דברים שרואים מכאן לא רואים משם. All of the big talkers would do nothing differently (for the better) in protecting Israeli security interests.
-- Dan

Offline a good yeshiva bachur

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2018, 08:17:43 AM »
https://www.debka.com/mivzak/netanyahu-defends-his-gaza-ceasefire-decision-against-wide-protest/

Offline yesitsme

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2018, 08:16:09 PM »
["-"]

Offline Proisrael

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2018, 11:21:01 PM »
https://twitter.com/IsraeliPM_heb/status/1062688412040343552

Biggest fake news around. No one better then Bibi to make up such dumb answers and blame it on national security.

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2018, 11:36:02 PM »
Biggest fake news around. No one better then Bibi to make up such dumb answers and blame it on national security.
I guess you're talking from experience, having previously served in his position for (just remind me for how long..).
-- Dan

Offline justaregularguy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2018, 12:19:24 AM »
I actually just read a great article/interview in hamodia about this: there’s really nothing isreal can do at this point: hamas rules the Gaza strip. If isreal goes in and conquers gaza they hav 2 million gazans to gov. Which they don’t want. They can’t wipe out hamas bc there lots of gangs there and hamas keeps things in relative control. Chaos would ensue if no real control is placed there. While operation protective edge did very significant damage to hamas arsenal and infrastructure, they rebuilt since then and have an estimated 20,000 rockets now. At the time they were able to shoot around 250 rockets a day and today they could shoot over 400. So doing a similar operation as protective edge just to get the same result as last time is also a waste of lives money and time. The PA doesn’t have enough power to run on its own if hamas is out.

I totally understand the frustration of the common man in isreal of what seemed like a joke of revenge but the people who run the country don’t run by their gut.

Gotta give them the benefit of the doubt that there’s possibly a reason why they do things the way they do.

As a side point, if Netanyahu gets voted out that would be a complete and total disaster for them as he has worked very very hard getting almost all the Arab/Muslim nations to have talks and bilateral agreements and some trade deals and he’s basically the face of the connections. I highly doubt these countries will graciously invite any other PM so fast. 

Offline Proisrael

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2018, 03:30:36 AM »
I actually just read a great article/interview in hamodia about this: there’s really nothing isreal can do at this point: hamas rules the Gaza strip. If isreal goes in and conquers gaza they hav 2 million gazans to gov. Which they don’t want. They can’t wipe out hamas bc there lots of gangs there and hamas keeps things in relative control. Chaos would ensue if no real control is placed there. While operation protective edge did very significant damage to hamas arsenal and infrastructure, they rebuilt since then and have an estimated 20,000 rockets now. At the time they were able to shoot around 250 rockets a day and today they could shoot over 400. So doing a similar operation as protective edge just to get the same result as last time is also a waste of lives money and time. The PA doesn’t have enough power to run on its own if hamas is out.

I totally understand the frustration of the common man in isreal of what seemed like a joke of revenge but the people who run the country don’t run by their gut.

Gotta give them the benefit of the doubt that there’s possibly a reason why they do things the way they do.

As a side point, if Netanyahu gets voted out that would be a complete and total disaster for them as he has worked very very hard getting almost all the Arab/Muslim nations to have talks and bilateral agreements and some trade deals and he’s basically the face of the connections. I highly doubt these countries will graciously invite any other PM so fast.

That is not true, Netanyahu is not the man behind the meetings. There are many connections that we do not know about that start all the negotiations.

Offline a good yeshiva bachur

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2018, 10:25:05 AM »

Offline ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2018, 07:56:07 AM »
Got the following via whatsapp:

*מתוך "הבלוג של אבו עלי" בפייסבוק*

*הזווית שלא ראיתם: הלעג לחמאס מצד גורמי אופוזיציה בעזה על רקע חדירת הכוח הישראלי.*
_פרטים חדשים ומביכים נחשפים._

לצד חגיגות "הניצחון" של חמאס בעזה יודעים גורמי האופוזיציה של חמאס ברצועה מקרב תומכי פת"ח ומקרב אנשי הזרם הסלפי ברצועה לשים על השולחן פרטים מביכים ועסיסיים בעניין המבצע שערכו הכוחות המיוחדים בעזה ומבצעים נוספים שאירעו בתוך הרצועה, תחת שלטון חמאס.

אותם גורמים מביאים תיאור של מספר אירועים מביכים אותם מכנים הגורמים בלעג "خازوق امني" (ח'אזוק בטחוני), ואתחיל בעיקרי שבהם: הפעולה האחרונה של הכוחות המיוחדים של צה"ל בשבוע שעבר. הפרטים, ע"פ אותם מקורות, מסמרי שיער והנה הם לפניכם:

אין מדובר באירוע נקודתי כי אם במבצע שנמשך פרק זמן ארוך. לכוח הישראלי שנחשף היה מבנה בתוך עזה אותו שכרו יחד עם חלקת אדמה מקצין משטרה עזתי המכונה 'אבו טעימה'.

על האדמה שהושכרה הוקמו אוהלים ומעבדות במסווה של מחסנים לסיוע הומניטרי לתושבי הרצועה. אנשי הכוח הישראלי הסתובבו בין בתי תושבים ברצועה, נכנסו לתוכם וכך גם הצליחו לבקר כמחלקי סיוע בתוך בתים השייכים לפעילי חמאס.

במהלך ביקוריהם שתלו אמצעי ציתות והצליחו לחשוף מיקומים של מרכזיות תקשורת, פתחי מנהרות ומיקומים של משגרי טילים.

לטענת מקורות אלה הכוח הישראלי נחשף לאחר שנור ברכה, הבכיר בגדודי עז אדין אלקסאם שחוסל באירוע, חשד כי ששת אנשי הכוח מעורבים בפעילות הקשורה בזנות וזאת בשל העובדה שהכוח מנה 2 שהיו מחופשים לנשים ו-4 לגברים (לא הסתדר לו מספר הגברים עם מספר הנשים-א"ע).
ברכה עקב אחריהם יחד עם אנשיו.

לטענת המקורות חזרו אנשי הכוח לשטח שהיה בבעלותם, אספו טכנאים וציוד שהיו במקום וטז הצליחו להמלט באמצעות מסוק אפאצ'י שנחת, לראשונה מאז האינתיפאדה השנייה בתוך תחומי הרצועה והמריא ללא פגע.

עוד מעלים גורמי האופוזיציה טענות לפיהן הכוח נפגע בכלל מירי תועה או מירי כוח החילוץ.

הם מציינים עוד שאת הנשק בו נופף יחיא סנוואר בעצרת האחרונה מצאו ילדים זרוק על האדמה באזור בו הופצצה המכונית ששימשה את הכוח שחולץ ואנשי עז אדין אלקסאם לקחו אותו מאותם ילדים.

לסיכום שואלים האופוזיציונרים כיצד מעז סנוואר לנופף מול הקהל באקדח שעה שהוא עלה לחמאס ב-7 מאנשי יחידת העילית שלהם.

עוד לועגים לסנוואר על כך שאינו מעז לפגוע בחיילים ישראלים ובשל כך ירו אנשיו טיל קורנט לעבר אוטובוס ריק ואפילו לא הצליחו להרוג את נהג האוטובוס.

זו תמונת הניצחון של חמאס בעיני האופוזיציה שלה (וגם בעיני). קחו רגע לחשוב. הכל בעיני המתבונן.

הרחבה (רשות):
המקורות אותם ציינתי מביאים מקרים מביכים נוספים מבחינתה של חמאס בהם החיסול של מאזן פקהאא, אחראי תיק הגדה בחמאס, בירי מטווח אפס במרכז הרצועה.

וכן דיווח על כך שאחיינו של יחיא סנואר גוייס כדי לשתול בג'יפ הצבאי של סנואר מכשירי ציתות.

מקרה מעניין נוסף ,עליו מרחיבים המקורות הוא מבצע צבאי דומה לזה שנחשף בשבוע שעבר שעוסק באירוע שחלקכם ודאי זוכרים, בו התפוצצה מרכזית טלפונים לפני מספר חודשים ממולכדת באזור אלזואידה במרכז הרצועה.

באירוע זה נהרגו מספר אנשי יחידת העילית של עז אדין אלקסאם והוטל עליו איפול מלא מצדה של חמאס.

המקורות חושפים כי משת"פ של ישראל רכש חלקת אדמה הנמצאת בסמוך למיקום של אותה מרכזיית טלפונים עזתית.

על אדמה זו הקימו הכוחות הישראלים מחסן לקרקמיקה שהוכנסה על גבי משאיות דרך כרם שלום.

המבצע ארך כחודש במהלכו הצליחו הכוחות הישראלים למלכד (וככל הנראה לשתול ציוד האזנה - א"ע) את מרכזיית הטלפונים ללא כל הפרעה בסיוע משת"פים מקרב אנשי עז אדין אלקסאם.

אפשר בהחלט להתרשם שהמבצע שנחשף לא היה הראשון מסוגו. כל מבצע כזה שלא נחשף הוא תמונת ניצחון שאף פעם לא ראיתם ולא תראו.
-- Dan

Offline yesitsme

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2018, 11:28:42 PM »
Currently, PM Netanyahu serves as Prime Minister, Foreign Minister, Health Minister, Defense Minister, and Absorption Minister.
["-"]

Offline good sam

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2018, 02:13:13 AM »
Currently, PM Netanyahu serves as Prime Minister, Foreign Minister, Health Minister, Defense Minister, and Absorption Minister.
Why?

Is it typical (for prime minister or otherwise) to head multiple ministries?
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline justaregularguy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2018, 12:14:26 AM »
Why?

Is it typical (for prime minister or otherwise) to head multiple ministries?
lol no his government was resigning out of protest so he appointed himself as acting (fill in title here) until he gets better options. I think it’s ok now that Bennett didn’t resign, but not exactly following.