Author Topic: Bingo wholesale club in Brooklyn  (Read 296558 times)

Offline WayBackMachine

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Bingo wholesale club in Brooklyn
« Reply #1220 on: April 12, 2024, 01:14:27 AM »
Costco: in bulk: flour, rice  feta cheese, beer
Bingo: their brand items may be a better price than kosher branded items in any store.
KRM: IDK what's a better price.  I like the feel of the store; I've been shopping there for 30  years. They have helpful sales people.  They carry my hechsher meat. The milk products are the same price as Bingo.
I used to shop in KRM and compared it to bingo at the time, I didn't find any major differences, baby formula was the cheapest in bingo.

about bingo brands, they are usually better and more expensive then the knock off I think its called basics, I buy basics cutlery and paper goods because I don't really care what brand name is on the disposable item, but when it comes to trash bags and tablecloths I stick with the bingo brand, I don't need that mess.

bingo's pans are also sturdier then those sold Gourmet Glats, the brand GG sells is great for restaurants because they buy the heavy duty, so the GG brand HD does the job.

Offline Essen est zich

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 31
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Nichoach Vol 2
Re: Bingo wholesale club in Brooklyn
« Reply #1221 on: April 12, 2024, 01:43:04 AM »
Costco is good for water, seltzer, cheese, snacks, frozen fruit, Kirkland products.

Bingo is best on disposables, dairy items, eggs, bakery items.

KRM (for me) is good for meat department, and whatever is on sale, and whatever is still needed.
Shloffen Shloft Zich

Offline Aviw

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile