DansDeals Forum > Tech Talk

printers?

(1/6) > >>

est:
any recommendations on an all in one printer at a good priice?

ganizzy:
i want an all in one printer that prints color and is wireless

better to buy in staples or costco?

my canon mx870 just died and i had a service plan on it, so staples is giving me my $60 back, but unfortunately no such good deals now

i am willing to spend up to $150 if the higher price is worth it.

we dont print anything fancy but its used pretty often. and the scanner is used very often as well

theres so many choices, i dont know how to narrow it down. and i need a replacement already.

jaywhy:

--- Quote from: ganizzy on May 06, 2013, 02:45:03 AM ---i want an all in one printer that prints color and is wireless

better to buy in staples or costco?

my canon mx870 just died and i had a service plan on it, so staples is giving me my $60 back, but unfortunately no such good deals now

i am willing to spend up to $150 if the higher price is worth it.

we dont print anything fancy but its used pretty often. and the scanner is used very often as well

theres so many choices, i dont know how to narrow it down. and i need a replacement already.

--- End quote ---
I have this one. Been very happy with it.

Shreknit:
Get this question alot at work my recommendation it's a great all in one, prints nice pics and documents, has a a pretty good scanner
Prints wirelessly including to apple devices and android devices

Bh has a good price on it right now.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/818652-REG/Canon_5293B002_PIXMA_MG8220_Wireless_Inkjet.html

Eta- the workforce jaywhy recommended is also a very good choice I find canon has alot better support though and there support is us based.

noturbizniss:
I use Epson workforce 845, got a great deal at staples.  Use aftermarket inks no problem too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version