Author Topic: Vtin Portable Bluetooth Speaker-$2.99 + no rush credit  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Davidthebest

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2110
    • View Profile
Vtin Portable Bluetooth Speaker-$2.99 + no rush credit
« on: November 24, 2018, 06:08:14 PM »
Promo 3G89VXEE and clip $10 coupon
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F8LVFY9/?tag=cl03f-20

Offline zale

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: Vtin Portable Bluetooth Speaker-$2.99 + no rush credit
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 06:16:19 PM »
I would put hot and hurry in the title. Assuming this will actually ship.

Offline ludmila

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 09:48:16 PM »
Code Expired.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline kayef

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 07:02:34 AM »
I would put hot and hurry in the title. Assuming this will actually ship.
Order cancelled

Offline eliteflyer

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 03:36:54 AM »
My order shipped and arrived on Tuesday. Just got the following email (I initially thought spam based on the bizarre style):
Dear customer,

Thanks for purchasing from VicTsing.

This email is to convey our sincere apology. We hope beg your sympathy and you can help return your order. Below is the explanation of this issue.

Because of the human error by new staff and amazon system’s bug, two big promotion codes were used in conjunction with each other. What’s more, it has been posted by deals web accidentally and spread widely. Hence, you bought the item in a very low price, at $3.99, and its original price is $25.49. Our loss is over $3,000,000 currently, and as a small shop, we cannot afford such huge loss.

We understand your disappointment receiving this email. We have a presumptuous request, which is hope that you can help return the speaker to Amazon.

You must feel ridiculous and speechless. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience cased and sincerely hope that you would help us out.

From the phrase of research and development to its molding, we invested a lot of money. Prepared a whole year, just wait for the peak season, however, the situation happened accidentally, all the related staff was shocked and frustrated. Prepared for 1 year, and ruined in 1 hour.

We are a small seller, and cannot afford loss like this. We are badly sorry for the inconvenience caused, and please kindly accept our sincere apology.

Sincerely apologize for all these inconvenience.

Have a good day!
VicTsing

Offline ericchavez91

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 12:28:02 AM »
My order shipped and arrived on Tuesday. Just got the following email (I initially thought spam based on the bizarre style):
Dear customer,

Thanks for purchasing from VicTsing.

This email is to convey our sincere apology. We hope beg your sympathy and you can help return your order. Below is the explanation of this issue.

Because of the human error by new staff and amazon system’s bug, two big promotion codes were used in conjunction with each other. What’s more, it has been posted by deals web accidentally and spread widely. Hence, you bought the item in a very low price, at $3.99, and its original price is $25.49. Our loss is over $3,000,000 currently, and as a small shop, we cannot afford such huge loss.

We understand your disappointment receiving this email. We have a presumptuous request, which is hope that you can help return the speaker to Amazon.

You must feel ridiculous and speechless. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience cased and sincerely hope that you would help us out.

From the phrase of research and development to its molding, we invested a lot of money. Prepared a whole year, just wait for the peak season, however, the situation happened accidentally, all the related staff was shocked and frustrated. Prepared for 1 year, and ruined in 1 hour.

We are a small seller, and cannot afford loss like this. We are badly sorry for the inconvenience caused, and please kindly accept our sincere apology.

Sincerely apologize for all these inconvenience.

Have a good day!
VicTsing

+1 just got the same email
I have an additional paragraph:

We understand your disappointment receiving this email. We have a presumptuous request, which is hope that you can help return the speaker to Amazon. For the return label, would you please request a prepaid return label on the return center? If the prepaid return label is not available, would you mind paying the shipping fee in advance? Please send us the invoice and we will issue you the shipping fee via your order. We are still trying our best to contact Amazon on the free shipping label, to confirm whether there is other channel that can return the item back without paying for the shipping fee ahead. There is still no conclusion so far. Amazon offer us above suggestion for return the item back: Paying shipping fee first, them issue the shipping fee and order refund together via order.