Author Topic: Warm glove for daily wear recommendations?  (Read 1450 times)

Offline stooges44

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 269
    • View Profile
Warm glove for daily wear recommendations?
« on: December 10, 2018, 11:37:14 AM »
I need something that can withstand every day wear and tear and be warm at the same time.

So far for warm I've found the bulky ski type gloves which are great for skiing but not very practical for daily wear and something that's practical like this https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/etip-gloves-nf0a3kpn?variationId=FTH&rrec=true&cm_vc=Certona#hero=0 is not very warm (according to the reviews).

I've worn leather gloves for many years and they are great but the daily abuse I give it takes a toll and then I feel it's a waste to spend so much on leather when I just destroy it. I'll buy leather again just for shabbos but I need something for daily wear.

What do others here wear?

TIA
If it's not free shipping it's not worth it.

Offline Definitions

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: Warm glove for daily wear recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 02:24:58 PM »
I need something that can withstand every day wear and tear and be warm at the same time.

So far for warm I've found the bulky ski type gloves which are great for skiing but not very practical for daily wear and something that's practical like this https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/etip-gloves-nf0a3kpn?variationId=FTH&rrec=true&cm_vc=Certona#hero=0 is not very warm (according to the reviews).

I've worn leather gloves for many years and they are great but the daily abuse I give it takes a toll and then I feel it's a waste to spend so much on leather when I just destroy it. I'll buy leather again just for shabbos but I need something for daily wear.

What do others here wear?

TIA
I wear this (isotoner leather gloves)

This is after wearing it for a couple years already and it's holding up pretty well.

I haven't used a leather conditioner on this but I'm sure if you do it will significantly extend the life of gloves.
My Tapatalk notifications don't always work.