Author Topic: Whatever happened to world venture?  (Read 1512 times)

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
Re: Whatever happened to world venture?
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2011, 04:05:40 PM »
Disagree.  There's dirty money and clean money.
Is money robbed from a bank the same as money earned from a real job?  How about money you go collect from friends and family for in order to invest in a bogus company you plan to create?

Whoa, whoa. First of all, apparently WV has some sort of negative reputation that I am unfamiliar with. AFAIK, WV is simply a company that sells vacations at a reduced price for a membership fee. Second of all, I'd obviously agree that stealing money from a bank is unlike making it the old-fashioned way.

Care to explain why this is akin to stealing from a bank?
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline Cbs

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz President Circle, HHonors Gold, Platinum Medallion, United 1k, AA Executive Platinum
Re: Whatever happened to world venture?
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 11:16:13 PM »
I am (still) friends with one of the first ten Frum Jews. I asked him about it a few months ago, and he refused to talk about. He basically said he regretted having ever started, even though he for sure made some good money off of it.
similar here, ive got a few friends that entered and some, when i asked told me they sold it to someone else and they didnt want to have anything to do with it, and the ones that are stuck in it, dont want to talk about it and cant give straight answers.
i just say thank G-D that i didnt sign up bec i was very convinced at first but once i read all that was said on DDF i kinda changed my mind. and smart choice!